Women's Footy Doggy Ladies v Dees R 3

Remove this Banner Ad

When there is such a massive gap between the best in a side and the worst in this comp, to lose our captain and marquee player is almost impossible to cover. I'd be surprised if the girls pull this off but hope I'm wrong

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That Melbourne chick just blatantly dropped it when she was tackled. Ahhh well that's the end of our women for the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the umpiring is gonna be soft then be soft both ways. Dee's drop the ball dead to rights in our 50 and nothing is called.

Lost the live broadcast but looking at the stats it looked like we had only two really dominant players - Kearney and Blackburn. That lack of depth is going to be a general problem with women's footy for a couple of years but I'm sure they'll develop more skills and depth in due course. It's early days.

Just checked the scores. Damn. We haven't won a match since Xbox(?) jinxed us about not losing for yonks. Pls reverse the curse. Perhaps Yebiga's gypsy sister needs to make another visit.

Our key backs are terrible one on one.

Blackburn dominated, especially in the first half, but as others have said, the depth in talent isn't there across the league and we are no different. To much is left to, to few.

Still it wasn't a bad night sinking cans at the home of football watching both games :)

Our key backs are terrible one on one.

Blackburn dominated, especially in the first half, but as others have said, the depth in talent isn't there across the league and we are no different. To much is left to, to few.

Still it wasn't a bad night sinking cans at the home of football watching both games :)
Yes always good just to be there* and two games was good value :).

*Apart from the toilets :(

I really hope we're capitalising on the 6000 people rocking up as far as money goes. It's a massive asset for Geelong to be able to play home games and control sponsorship I hope we're doing the same to a lesser scale

I love watching Brooke Lochland chase everything down. She never looks out of a contest or like she's ball watching, always applying pressure.

Every match I'm becoming more and more impressed with Hannah Scott - it doesn't hurt that she's not too bad on the eyes either.

Definitely an important cog in our defence but we need a few more to stand up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apparently in under 12s she'd make other kids cry

Sadly no depth in the Dogs squad, took the men several years to build their depth, women's team quality falls away after the top 6.That's not a knock on the players they are doing their best, the other teams that have beaten them are slightly better. When you only have one marking forward and she doesn't play, hard to win. No coincidence Adelaide, Melbourne and Brisbane are doing well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back