Review Dogs 100 def Eagles 93 - Rd 2, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wizard17

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Don't know if this is a popular opinion but I've seen enough to say that McNeil is worth persisting with long term, I'd give him a rest with the sort turn around to the norf game though and play West. That steal that lead to the VDM goal was excellent. Like it that the outside runners we have brought in the last few years are all as hard as cats heads.

weltschmerz

Premiership Player
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Don't know if this is a popular opinion but I've seen enough to say that McNeil is worth persisting with long term, I'd give him a rest with the sort turn around to the norf game though and play West. That steal that lead to the VDM goal was excellent. Like it that the outside runners we have brought in the last few years are all as hard as cats heads.
Yeah he has potential. West was pretty good with the pressure in the VFL, though had some turnovers and skill errors; I'd go Cavarra.

Bont2Bruce

At the Destination Club
Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Melbourne City
I thought he was deer in headlights in the first half, but a good surprise with his much better second half.

dergert

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Throw him on Lipinski's wing and let him run.

Remove this Banner Ad