Review Dogs 100 def Eagles 93 - Rd 2, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

TYJ

What a lovely Sunday afternoon it turned out to be. And I still have half of my Triple Quarter Pounder left to eat. But not for long... :p

fu** that’s a good game of footy. Enjoy the win, I certainly would have, your mob definitely earned it.
Could have gone either way. Eagles will be a huge threat this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know if this is a popular opinion but I've seen enough to say that McNeil is worth persisting with long term, I'd give him a rest with the sort turn around to the norf game though and play West. That steal that lead to the VDM goal was excellent. Like it that the outside runners we have brought in the last few years are all as hard as cats heads.

Don't know if this is a popular opinion but I've seen enough to say that McNeil is worth persisting with long term, I'd give him a rest with the sort turn around to the norf game though and play West. That steal that lead to the VDM goal was excellent. Like it that the outside runners we have brought in the last few years are all as hard as cats heads.

Yeah he has potential. West was pretty good with the pressure in the VFL, though had some turnovers and skill errors; I'd go Cavarra.

I thought he was deer in headlights in the first half, but a good surprise with his much better second half.

Throw him on Lipinski's wing and let him run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back