Super Hans

marcus proudson
10k Posts Pokemon is Life SuperCoach Club Board Championship League Member
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
TrailBlazers, Juventus, Raiders
Can't believe teams figured us out over the summer. And Libba coming back 'upset our midfield balance'. This year's gonna be a nightmare.

Yeeeeeeeeeeew.

Shoutout to Marcus Adams for kicking it beautifully and looking very ready for AFL football. Special mention to Caleb and McLean, they are 2 very intelligent players that use the ball very well, and always position themselves very well. Stringer didn't blow the game away, but still kicked 5. It's a special player that does that.

Well that happened.

I have so much to say and I will (sorry lads and ladettes), but I just want to shout out Dahl. Not his best game by a mile but Freo put a truckload of work into him but he still worked his butt off and played a more than serviceable game!

It was worth waiting six months through a cold and snowy winter to see that! Looks like I won't be getting much sleep over the weekends for a while. :p

Easterdog_zps8cg0wwrs.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys played beautifully. Very exciting time to be a Bulldogs supporter. If my side wasn't on the end of it, I would have marvelled on your performance even more. Great stuff. And hope you guys go far this season :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back