Review Dogs 105 defeat Crows 55 - Rd 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Professional rendition of the club song

Boys switched on

Will go undefeated the rest of the way

Bailey Dale and Smith best on

Royal Melbourne Chicken Lucky Meal was a winner! Or maybe it was the Minestrone soup that won it for us... At least this week seems to be ending on a positive note.

On GT-I9505 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice win. First half was particularly impressive, Adelaide came out hot but we were able to slow them down and through the dominance in the middle we were able to build a really big lead.

Game fizzled out a bit in the second half and perhaps we didn’t take full advantage of the first half lead by pumping out a big win.

Would have Dale, Daniel, BSmith and Macrae as our best. Johannisen was also solid. Almost game from JUH, was great in the first half but missed some opportunities in the second half to turn it in to a big game. Nice to win when Bont isn’t at his usual high standards, it’s rare.

Schache was unbelievable in that first quarter but struggled a bit after. The experiment is definitely worth it and he should stay in until at least Keath is back. Not sure he is ready to anchor the defence though, think it would be beneficial for he and Cordy to have Young in the side.

Great win. Probably could have won by more. But thought it was very comfortable and happy to take the win with no injuries (fingers crossed) and move on.

Is it too greedy to ask for a Geelong loss?

Heart rate didn’t rise much at all that game from our performance or their’s. Did what we needed to do and didn’t suffer any serious injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Naughton has been looking ordinary since coming back.

How do we fit Bruce, Naughton, JUH, English and Martin all in the same side?

Martin - No 1 ruck
English - No 2 ruck, floats forward or back as needed.
Bruce - Forward
Naughton - Forward
JUH - Forward

One will probably be on the bench at any given time in the game. So you really only have 4 on the ground.

I suspect that someone will be injured and not available (probably Martin) and therefore the problem is solved for us.

Naughton has been looking ordinary since coming back.

How do we fit Bruce, Naughton, JUH, English and Martin all in the same side?

Can’t see how we make it work.

If Martin ever gets back on the park I imagine JUH will have to make way.

Unless Naughton moves back of course but let’s not start that discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back