I really am Aker.
Jun 23, 2008
Williamstown
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
Can’t see how we make it work.

If Martin ever gets back on the park I imagine JUH will have to make way.

Unless Naughton moves back of course but let’s not start that discussion.

Yeah but Bruce, English, JUH and Naughton are all good below their knees and can apply a lot of pressure at ground level.

It’s a good problem to have and it will be interesting to see what Bevo will do if Martin returns fit.

I just finished catching up on the replay via Kayo, I should have skipped through the dire third quarter.

Highlight of the game was A. Scott not doing his knee (and having a very fine game)

Bailey Dale has a smaller sample size, but might be as good as Bob Murphy. He wasn't quite the forward Murph was.

Marra and Bruce are our most natural forwards. Naughton is a bull in a china shop, he breaks things down more than build them up.

I like Hannan in the ruck, means we get more out of Bruce and Hannan is probably more effective around the ground.

Schache reduced the bloke 2nd in the Coleman medal to two goals ; one a scrambled kick off the ground and the other a flook of the wind where Schache had front position and the wind swirled the ball in a complete 180. He struggles with the wrestling aspect but give him a while.

weltschmerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I've had a nightmare of a week and that game helped my weekend start out better. Bailey Dale for AA.

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Still working so only listened on radio.

Sounds like we did what we needed to do in a junk game(basically what radio said)

Daniel and Dale BOG on radio

Imagine us winning and your first thing to do is come in here to talk about me?? 😂😂😂😂. GALFFS

Should I bother watching the replay as radio said it was a poor game to watch?

Last edited:

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics

Sounds like we did what we needed to go in a junk game(basically what radio said)

Daniel and Dale BOG on radio also.

Imagine us winning and your first thing to do is come in here to talk about me?? 😂😂😂😂. GALFFS

Nah just watch the highlights mate - more up your alley!

VogonProsthetnic

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Beaufort
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Considering Bont played forward for big chunks and Wood and Dunkley underdone, not too bad. Our defence is weak in the air for obvious reasons. Keith’s hammy may be the key to our chances.

Dazb86

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 31, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Sounds like we did what we needed to go in a junk game(basically what radio said)

Wouldn't bother unless you're heavily invested. Not too many highlights.

glenashley

Club Legend
Apr 26, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
With respect to Martin, not sure he makes the team provided those around keep performing.

Even before he went down he was good in maybe only half his games played.

Al dente

All Australian
Sep 11, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
1627712377349.png

Better off just watching the extended highlights on Kaya (mini)

Back