Review Dogs 105 defeat Crows 55 - Rd 20

Bulldogs Legend

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Certainly has more upside than Cordy in that role. Attributes and growth all lean towards Schache.

Some of the premier KPD's leak goals. Harris Andrews for instance and Jake Lever both can be vulnerable in the wrestle/outbodied. Others can get beaten on the lead pretty often. Weitering as good as he is has conceeded 11 goals in the past 2 games.

Schache should never be tasked to take the Hawkins type. Rather I'd just let him play the 2nd role and try and be that main interceptor. The more often the ball is in his hands the better. Try and peel off the resting ruck and help teammates with intercepts and providing an option.
It’s really important for our team that our midfielders play their part in defence, i liked Bevo parking English back for awhile

I would like to see Macrae given a rest of sorts.

Dunkley starting to hunt the ball in tandem with Libba is huge. No respite for the opposition at all.

Garcia is as hard as a cats head.

Astro is battling still. I would like to see him get a quarter or two up the ground more to get his hands on the ball.
Im not sure that Macrae needs a rest.

Every time I hear his teammates discuss his life away from the game they indicate that he may be the laziest man on earth.

SupercededMan

Team Captain
May 10, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I’m not a massive Cordy fan, and it’s a genuine debate whether he is good enough to play in our best 22 this year, but it’s sort of funny hearing a bunch of people explain or advance arguments why a 100 game premiership player isn’t good enough to make it.
"sorta" :)

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Schaches reading of the play is really good and he looks so much more comfortable in the air than he did forward. Hugely promising signs, he got caught out in a couple of one on ones but that happens, he just got found out of position which is easy with the tricky breeze. He also won a couple of good ones against Tex which is no easy feat. I think he can make it which I’m stoked about, would be such a huge thing for our team if he does. Keath, Gardner & Schache is a nice little trio
I’d love to know how Schache feels about it.

Feb 16, 2010
President of Terror Squad
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Still working so only listened on radio.

Sounds like we did what we needed to do in a junk game(basically what radio said)

Daniel and Dale BOG on radio

Imagine us winning and your first thing to do is come in here to talk about me?? 😂😂😂😂. GALFFS

Should I bother watching the replay as radio said it was a poor game to watch?
Worth watching

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
And Boristown I believe.
He’s a North fan though …
1627806916585.gif

Bulldogs Legend

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Excellent Mutt you will be able to come around and personally teach me how to use the multi quotes, which I will of course totally ignore because I have the attention levels of a Jake Stringer

Seriously good to know I will not be one out up there

Excellent Mutt you will be able to come around and personally teach me how to use the multi quotes, which I will of course totally ignore because I have the attention levels of a Jake Stringer

Seriously good to know I will not be one out up there
We definitely should catch up for a beer and watch a game together.

Back