Review Dogs 167 slaughter Roos 39 - Rd 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Farkkkkkkkk

Thought it was going to be a bad day when we struggled with them in the first quarter, I guess they came out swinging in the first and the wheels fell off.
What else can you say? Monster games from Treloar and Bruce and107 points in the second half

Josh Bruce 10.2.62 def North Melbourne 5.9.39

I enjoyed the Essendon drubbing more than this. I actually felt sad at the end with how pathetic North were. Worst team for about a decade.

Great reward for Bruce who was really good in the first two weeks to cash in big time. Midfield was dominant and great to see Treloar hitting the scoreboard too. Nice percentage boost and let’s hope we keep rolling.

I enjoyed the Essendon drubbing more than this. I actually felt sad at the end with how pathetic North were. Worst team for about a decade.

Great reward for Bruce who was really good in the first two weeks to cash in big time. Midfield was dominant and great to see Treloar hitting the scoreboard too. Nice percentage boost and let’s hope we keep rolling.

I liked this one better because we kept kicking goals all the way through instead of giving up a handful of junk time goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of those games you will remember for a long time, even as a neutral.

Just prepare yourselves for Bruce to kick 1.5 next week, had a knack for inconsistency at St.Kilda but bloody hell, credit where it's due...what an incredible performance. I tuned in when he had 5 and slowly but surely it became 6, then 7, then 8. I was cheering him on as you all probably were haha.

Bloody worried for North too. They've been smashed every game this year. We beat them by 91 in a practice game before the AAMI series.

Don't see huge beltings like that and huge bags from a key forward anymore so it was incredibly enjoyable to watch. Well done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back