Review Dogs 57 def Giants 33. There’s bite in the old dog.

Naughton cleared by MRP.

8 Dogs players fined for the melee, 7 Giants players.

Tom Browne would you please explain how the MRP got that so wrong, you muck raking grub.

I'm sure you'll read this thread trawling for your next scoop.

Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
West Ham
Untitled.png

I wouldn’t mind giving Toby an extended run at being our pure defensive forward. I’m not sure if that was the plan last night given that Whitfield went off early. We need to give him a role on a dangerous playmaker in the defensive half and not base his game on touches or goals.

I think we should send him to Jake Lloyd next week to shut him down. It’s not really Bevo’s style though.
He's done it with Cordy I believe

I have been so giddy with excitement after our win last night, that I completely forgot that Richmond got trounced on Thursday night until a few moments ago. Does Covid19 affect memory in olds?

May 27, 2002
Torquay
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bulldogs
I am not wanting to start an argument with you (if that is indeed possible) but that is not my memory of Leon Cameron. I loved him as a player and his performances for us and I was sorry to see him go.
[/QUOTE
Correct Mr Walker, Leon could kick either foot, left or right, very gifted footballer, beautiful mover with ball in hand. Loyal bulldog who was traded yet heart was with us hence came back as an assistant. Remember being a coach is a job it should not distort your memory of Cameron as a bulldog player.

Zgope1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
We have clear weaknesses:

a tendency to be soft due to Timmy getting smacked and having blokes like Sam Lloyd

We manage to hand the oppo goals with awful thrnkcwrs

BUT

the midfield we put out their last night was awesome

and

I think we have one of the more potent forward lines in the game. They just haven’t slotted them yet. Lloyd and Dale are both capable goalkickers that haven’t got it going yet.Wally loves a goal, and our keys can therefore just crush packs and kick more than they miss.

I really hope we use our midsized forwards to our advantage this year

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Yeah I noticed that, fu**en awesome to see from a new guy. He went in throwing people around, really flew the flag. Onya Bruce.

How good is it? He sees them cowardly flinging Bont and it’s as though he says ‘F*** you gutless wonders, you’re all going to cop it’

How good is it? He sees them cowardly flinging Bont and it’s as though he says ‘F*** you gutless wonders, you’re all going to cop it’

i noticed he copped a higher fine, obviously been fined for a melee before. I hope the club passes the cap around.

Munnez

Premiership Player
Apr 2, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
True, but our misses early were bread and butter shots
Most of the early misses weren't difficult shots on goal. Really think a sports psychologist could have an impact as I dont feel that is a technique issue
It seems like they feeling internal pressure and try steer the ball rather than just kicking through it. Would be worth looking into as with the opportunities that we create we could slice games wide open if we took our chances

He was one of the only ones to play well last week also..... hopefully for him he has turned the corner and now cements a regular spot in the team. He is definitely playing much better and deserves a good crack at it.

Back