Review Dogs 71 def Cats 55 // Rd 16, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Read our game day thread finally. What a bunch of whingers!

I was at the game. I think you armchair fans need to start turning up for games.

I watched the replay twice and so much was missed by the cameras and commentary. Schache was held by the jumper more than once and no free. He did OK.

Gotta love it. In the media thread we’re complaining about the lack of discussion about our win against the top team by the footy shows and yet here we’ve spent two days discussing bad grammar and obscure cars!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a Lada of a comment.

His long reign over Ireland in conjunction with his mates the priests and bishops sounds suffocatingly oppressive.No wonder half the population fecked off.

His reign over an impoverished, small country included the Uprising, Anglo-Irish War, Civil War, Depression and World War 11. The Irish were far more suffocatingly oppressed before his reign than during. History is always being revised but give the man his due.

His long reign over Ireland in conjunction with his mates the priests and bishops sounds suffocatingly oppressive.No wonder half the population fecked off.

Is this the most off topic we've ever got in a review thread? Ladas and De Valera. Emmett Dunne.

"Bold Robert Emmett, the darling of Erin
Bold Robert Emmett, will die with a smile
Farewell companions both loyal and daring
I'll lay down my life for the Emerald Isle "

Apologies in the delay in getting these up - here are the midfield frequency stats from the match. If you haven't seen a previous post, this is an overall summary of how often your players were lining up as one of the 5 mids at bounces.

Overall Summary - 19

Bont 16
Macrae 15
Hunter 14 wing
Dunkley 13
R.Smith 9 wing
Richards 7 wing
B.Smith 7
Williams 4 wing
Lipinski 4 (3i, 1w)
McLean 3
Suckling 3 wing

Rucks:
English 15
Schache 3
Naughton 1

Centre Clearances (per Champion Data/AFL.com.au
Bont 2
Macrae 2
Lipinski 2
B.Smith 1

1st Half - 7

Bont 6
Macrae 5
Hunter 5 wing
B.Smith 5
Dunkley 4
R.Smith 4 wing
Richards 3 wing
Lipinski 1 wing
McLean 1
Suckling 1 wing

English 6
Schache 1

Final Term - 7

Bont 6
Macrae 6
Hunter 5 wing
Dunkley 5
Williams 4 wing
Richards 3 wing
Lipinski 3
Suckling 2 wing
B.Smith 1

English 5
Schache 2

This team is building, Bev is forging something here. He’s having to play a mean, tough measured brand of footy to put the legs into these kids. And because this year’s attritional style of footy demands it. But one day, when they’re ready, he’s going to let them off the leash to go BANG! and mash some hapless team up.

Quoting myself if I may be allowed the liberty.

You could see things changing after the bye, but I didn’t expect such a dramatic upsurge until next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back