News Dogs Appoint Ameet Bains as CEO

Remove this Banner Ad

THE Western Bulldogs have appointed highly-rated St Kilda executive Ameet Bains to their vacant chief executive’s role.

It is understood the appointment of Bains, who is the Saints’ chief operating officer, could be announced as early as Monday, with the Bulldogs confident they have found the right man.

He will become the Bulldogs’ fourth chief executive across the past three seasons, with Gary Kent announcing late in the season he was stepping away from the role before the start of next football season.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...t/news-story/25c4d112b16f1cf33c4e879224c68328

Somebody tell me whether this is good or bad so I can overreact accordingly.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Somebody tell me whether this is good or bad so I can overreact accordingly.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Look at the number he did on the Hawks last year... incredible

Doesn't necessarily transfer to being a good CEO but he's an extremely shrewd customer, have no doubt of that

Just imagine Bains and Gordon sitting around telling lawyers jokes all day. ick.

Bains "Hey Gordo, how was wire invented"
Gordo "Dunno Bainsy Boy, How was wire invented?"
Bains "two lawyers pulling on a penny"

Bains and Gordo "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

He helped turn our club/list around.

Big loss for us, but he always seem destined to get a big role somewhere.

Massive loss for the Saints. He did a lot behind the scenes and insisted on things being done at a higher standard.

Sorry mate....

Do you have any more good staff we can borrow?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive loss for the Saints. He did a lot behind the scenes and insisted on things being done at a higher standard.

Sorry mate....

Do you have any more good staff we can borrow?
Give us a few weeks to appoint someone else really good that you can poach a couple of days later to win a flag with.

Really like this appointment, has been talked about as a good fit to move into higher role for a while, cant imagine jmac keeps his job after bains saw first hand how he operates in the Stevens deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back