News Dogs Appoint Ameet Bains as CEO

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon can claim they won trade week all they like. We've just come in late and poached one of the best up and coming footy minds in the country. The man responsible for not only turning the saints around, but also taking the Hawks to the cleaners in a trade last year. Make no mistake, Hawthorn were desperate to bring him in as CEO this year. I know that for a fact.

I know it's been mentioned, but you'd be filthy as a Saints fan knowing we've poached Baines, the man behind Saints rebuild. And putting them back on the right path. But also poaching Bevo. The man everyone knew was destined for greatness. (Even if he was only there for five minutes). Hope that club bring back Ron Butters lol. F**k them! It's usually us being the ones who get bent over.

Sorry but how have the saints exactly turned around? They haven't made the finals for 7 years and their membership numbers are less now than they were back then...

http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/2017-10-23/bains-to-become-bulldogs-ceo
The Western Bulldogs Football Club is delighted to announce that St Kilda Football Club Chief Operating Officer and General Counsel Ameet Bains will be succeeding Gary Kent as the Club’s new CEO for season 2018.

The Club expects Bains to start his new position in December, subject to completing certain duties with St. Kilda.

We had a broad range of well-credentialled candidates for the position, both from inside the AFL industry and from a range of other professions. I’d like to thank them all for their interest,” said Bulldogs’ President Peter Gordon.

“We think that Ameet is ideally suited to our Club’s next stage of development, with his mix of legal, commercial, projects and football expertise.”

Bains said: “I am both honoured and humbled to be appointed as the Club’s CEO.

“The Club is well-positioned given its recent premiership success and accompanying commercial growth.

“I look forward to working with a very talented team in building upon this success.”
http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/2017-10-23/bains-to-become-bulldogs-ceo

Dude, that's just nasty!

Shhh....It's just a starting point. Let's see if the they bite.

images

Used to work with him when he was a lawyer, the guy's a gun. I'm surprised he didn't go to Carlton, he was a mad Blues fan
Employing fanbois doesn't always end well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ameet was just on SEN. He didn’t say anything of note. When answering questions he didn’t say um once, for me this is a sign of future profitability for the club and many more premierships.
any "yeah nah" type anaphora's going on?

And he picked us over Hawthorn allegedly. Maybe he was pissed off they picked Gaudrey over him 6 months ago.
Anyway whatever the reason the Dogs when it comes to administrators is #destinationclub

I wonder if having to work with Kennett had anything to do with Bains' decision to pick us over the Hawks.
I think more likely Bains didn't want to be in charge of building a training facility on a landfill.

Ameet was just on SEN. He didn’t say anything of note. When answering questions he didn’t say um once, for me this is a sign of future profitability for the club and many more premierships.
It was a bit of a weird interview as far as the questions that were asked, I don't think the clowns interviewing him have any idea what the job actually entails. He did a good job getting the info he wanted across and then attempting to answer their largely irrelevant questions.

Four CEOs in three years herp derp why go to a rabble like the Dogs? Herp derp etc. Good initiation, he'll need to get used to dealing with that kinda crap if he is at the Dogs. Ralphy is getting worse with every week, don't think the premiership one is the only hangover he's dealing with at the moment.

I was very impressed with the interview of him that I heard. Very level headed and intelligent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back