News Dogs Appoint Ameet Bains as CEO

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints are going back to Moorabbin soon, so Seaford will be obsolete anyway.
Which is a shame because it looks like a solid base, just not in an ideal location. Wouldn’t have thought Moorabbin is that much better than Seaford, though a little closer to the city.

Wonder how far the hawks base will be from the saints base at Moorabbin?

Which is a shame because it looks like a solid base, just not in an ideal location. Wouldn’t have thought Moorabbin is that much better than Seaford, though a little closer to the city.

Wonder how far the hawks base will be from the saints base at Moorabbin?
I think a big part of the move back there is for sentimental reasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think a big part of the move back there is for sentimental reasons.
Yeah true, don’t they have a base at Junction Oval as well or wanted one there? Thought i heard something about that a while back. For a non merger team, they sure have a lot of homes.

Yeah true, don’t they have a base at Junction Oval as well or wanted one there? Thought i heard something about that a while back. For a non merger team, they sure have a lot of homes.
Thought that was gonna be the Dees before they went out to Casey Fields. In any case, nothing wrong with having a few different options while a club decides on its long term strategy.

Thought that was gonna be the Dees before they went out to Casey Fields. In any case, nothing wrong with having a few different options while a club decides on its long term strategy.
Why don't we take them in at the VUWO. Charge them, say....$2mil per season...Each, and they can utilise the place when Our 3 teams aren't using it.

Just reading on the Bulldogs app that we have eliminated ‘net-debt’? What is net-debt? I just couldn’t understand the way they wrote the financial jargon. Hopefully all debt will be eliminated soon, if there is any left.

Just reading on the Bulldogs app that we have eliminated ‘net-debt’? What is net-debt? I just couldn’t understand the way they wrote the financial jargon. Hopefully all debt will be eliminated soon, if there is any left.

It has been posted by others in the 2018 financials thread but the situation is we have a debt of $3 million and we also have $3.5 million in the bank so the net debt is zero (or minus $0.5 million?)

Not sure why we haven't paid off all the debt, probably need the cash for something (that bloody Tom Boyd contract again I assume ;))

It has been posted by others in the 2018 financials thread but the situation is we have a debt of $3 million and we also have $3.5 million in the bank so the net debt is zero (or minus $0.5 million?)

Not sure why we haven't paid off all the debt, probably need the cash for something (that bloody Tom Boyd contract again I assume ;))

Might be structured loans or tax effective debt perhaps.

All clubs have that sort of short term debt. You also need to keep a fair chunk of cash for liquidity purposes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back