Review Dogs def Freo 93-65 - Rd 13, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of passengers tonight who are not up to it. R Smith And Scott had 15 possessions and 4 tackles between them. Bailey Smith was poor but should have been given stints in the middle. Hannan lucky he played a few minutes and kicked 2 and Gardner was Very poor. Bont was amazing and Naughton is a freak Ho desperately needs a kicking. Coach

Could have been interesting if they did not get 3 injuries in a minute in the last quarter. What a player Astro is but have some confidence and kick through the ball rather than stab at thinking you are going to miss it could have a cost us the game.

I think we'd lifted our rating at the start of the 4th and were in the ascendency.

I also think we were going to win from that point regardless of Freo's injuries.

Cody weightman has been fantastic since he has come into the side.
Cemented his place in the forward line without question. A very, very promising start to his career. Love the pressure and the way he contests in the air fearlessly. Not selfish either...hungry for the footy but a team player. Watch how it's done Westy.

Does anyone else get chest pain when Naughton is kicking for goal?

Never seen such disparity in confidence with a player when marking the ball versus kicking for goal.

Back in the old days I'd die for a win like that. Any win, in fact. Not the greatest of wins tonight but it sure is a helluva lot better than a loss

Bont's and Libba's two goals each were special

Plenty of Lucky Meal food leftover too!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Naughton is first for inside 50 marks and first for contested marks competition wide.

You add in his pressure and ballistic attack on ground ball hes the best KPF is the game except one key area.

I hope it's fixed soon. Other greats like Nick Riewoldt and Cloke had issues in front of goal so im confident it can at the very least be improved.

I’m an addict. No matter how many times I tell myself to stay off the game day thread melt, I can’t help myself. I love the pain.

Sunday night matches mean the match conflicts with my D&D game, so all I can do is have the scores up, or the game on mute. It helps.

A win's a win, a win in Perth is better. Best wishes to Weightman's balls.
Triple M commentary team were debating the penalty for a deliberate punch in the "doodle" as they euphemistically put it.

They reckon $1500 fine max. Holy s**t, are they all eunuchs?

I think the punishment needs to fit the crime. Stoning maybe.

1622979322470.png

Luck with Fremantle's injuries probably balanced out horrendous umpiring luck. God I hate Razor pandering to the home crowd. Narcissistic showmen don't make great umpires for a reason.

Does anyone else get chest pain when Naughton is kicking for goal?

Never seen such disparity in confidence with a player when marking the ball versus kicking for goal.

I always just assume that its going left. Its either going to squeeze through the left side of the goals or miss.

Its better for my fragile mental health that way.

Triple M commentary team were debating the penalty for a deliberate punch in the "doodle" as they euphemistically put it.

They reckon $1500 fine max. Holy sh*t, are they all eunuchs?

I think the punishment needs to fit the crime. Stoning maybe.

View attachment 1148687
Groin hits get graded the same same as hits to the head by the MRP, and I think it's hard pressed to call that careless instead of if intentional, so even with low impact it's a week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back