Autopsy Dogs def Suns by 54 points

Remove this Banner Ad

What the hell was with Dermot bagging us out all game?? He usually likes us. Must've had a wad of cash on suns or something.

Was painful to listen to.

4% boost, up to 98%. Hopefully the boys take confidence out of it and recover well. Forward line a lot better as well with lowering of eyes helping. Big game next week, win and I'll believe we are a genuine chance of finals.

Hopefully that's not the last we see of Dale Morris :(

Good percentage booster that might help us jump St Kilda if it comes to that (please beat up on them tonight Swannies) for a finals spot.

Picken good, JJ taking the game on again, didn't like the midfield intensity through the middle parts of the game but we lifted late when it matters, Bontempelli might want to have his time over again running into an open goal.

Finals still on the cards, especially next week huge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

great win Picken was awesome a nice 6 goal haul

poor moz hope he can get back by the seasons end

thought this was JJs best game for awhile aswell

4% boost, up to 98%. Hopefully the boys take confidence out of it and recover well. Forward line a lot better as well with lowering of eyes helping. Big game next week, win and I'll believe we are a genuine chance of finals.
Unfortunately if big Red goes out, gonna be tough, helped our forward structure today

So....i guess I'll bring it up......how about that bob murphy game........

tenor.gif

Bailey Williams is so over rated on this board. Was shocking tonight and I don't really see what he brings to the side apart from getting done with the ball.

Redpath still criminally under rated. Marked everything he had a reasonable chance at marking tonight.

Really sad that Lewy young dropped that hanger over Lynch. The hype would have been next level. Bring back the long sleeves mate.

Last edited:
Good first and last quarters, pretty mediocre in the middle quarters.

Lewis young another decent game 16 touches and 10 marks. Picken outstanding, dale good again (also great banker result in pieman). Biggs very solid again.

Moz going down isn't good, libba still way off the pace.

Asked this in the game day thread, at vfl level is Williams as slow at making decisions he seems to constantly hesitate and think too long about using the ball and goes into slow motion.

So we sit 9-8 98%ish next two weeks will decide our fate win both and we could end up 11-8 with 3 games left and likely of a finals spot. Not sure you'll need 13 wins with the even comp 12 more likely.

Really good first quarter. Fairly lacklustre second and third quarters. Strong finish in the last as the Suns wilted. Nice percentage booster in the end but it might have been a different story if the had more than half their list available.

Really sad for Morris. That'd have to be season ending even for him. I reckon he'll be back next season, he still offers enough.

Some really good individual performances today. Picken was outstanding, worked his ass off up forward and reaped the rewards. Macrae was great again, thought that was Dahlhaus' best game since the early rounds. I like him spending significant time up forward again. Lewis Young and Zaine Cordy continue to impress down back. Young looks so composed for a kid. Dale and McLean are still improving by the week.

Thought Bailey Williams started the game really well. Struggled as the game continued. He might be under pressure with Boyd playing well again in the twos but I think he needs a number of weeks in the side to build confidence and find his feet. Bailey Dale started the season fairly slow as well but has found his niche after an extended run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back