Review Dogs defeat melbourne 85-65 - Round 19, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

It belonged to my grandparents. We lived on the top floor; they lived on the middle floor and the basement was rented out and partly used for storage.

It was last sold for $125000 in 1998 and estimated price today is $421000

Built in 1911

Last edited:
That house looks so much like the house that I grew up in in Chicago until I was 9 and we moved to the suburbs 60 years ago.

Your bedroom must have been out the back. I can't see any Bulldog flags or mascots.

It belonged to my grandparents. We lived on the top floor; they lived on the middle floor and the basement was rented out and partly used for storage.

Built in 1911

I recon this house would have been built around the same time for sure. I know there are other terrace houses in the area that were built circa 1880 or 1890s.

Is that US dollars? Even so, seems like a bargain for a three storey terrace house.

Your bedroom must have been out the back. I can't see any Bulldog flags or mascots.
I always flew the Cubs "W" flag from our flagpole on our last house after a Cubs win. Did that a lot in 2016. :)

I recon this house would have been built around the same time for sure. I know there are other terrace houses in the area that were built circa 1880 or 1890s.

Is that US dollars? Even so, seems like a bargain for a three storey terrace house.
That's the US$ price. Unfortunately it's in a bad neighbourhood so the price is diminished. Still a bargain. Each level has a living room, dining room, two bedrooms and a bathroom set up as a multi-family property.

Built in 1911
Quite cheap even for USD. Our housing affordability is up the wazoo here in Oz.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

That's the US$ price. Unfortunately it's in a bad neighbourhood so the price is diminished. Still a bargain. Each level has a living room, dining room, two bedrooms and a bathroom set up as a multi-family property.

Wow. That is massive. It’s a beautiful piece of architecture that’s for sure!

Does anyone know whether Melbourne's Luke Jackson has a nickname? Surely "Cool Hand Luke" would be perfect because in the movie Luke Jackson was the full name of Paul Newman's character.

Does anyone know whether Melbourne's Luke Jackson has a nickname? Surely "Cool Hand Luke" would be perfect because in the movie Luke Jackson was the full name of Paul Newman's character.

Nobody can eat fifty eggs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wood and Keath come back. Maybe Gardener and Young are hovering as well.

As much as I stick up for the guy in defence, does Zaine Cordy get moved up the ground in a scenario such as this, purely as a defensive forward? He gets bagged by many on this forum (which shits me) but Bevo's a fan for sure. He's physical, doesn't mind the contest and would happily crash packs containing guys like Stewart, Tuhoy, Henderson etc. He has his shortcoming no doubt, but he also has a loose cannon vibe about him. I reckon most of the boys would love having him lurking about.
I reckon Cordy, Libba and Baz are the only players in the team that have some mongrel in them. You need a few players like that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back