Review Dogs defeat melbourne 85-65 - Round 19, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Naughty too and even Bont these days, this teams a different make up than our teams of the past for sure
Is it Naughton who keeps giving away frees off the ball? There's been a few times this year when we've had set shots/ the ball at 60 and it's been reversed without much clarification by the commentators

Is it Naughton who keeps giving away frees off the ball? There's been a few times this year when we've had set shots/ the ball at 60 and it's been reversed without much clarification by the commentators
Yeah I think it’s happened a few times, tbh though I saw one and it was pretty 50/50 they were both wrestling each other. I think he’s just frustrated that he gets held in every single marking contest, and up until recently (now he’s started to get a bit of a name for himself I guess) they’ve always gone unpaid

We are definitely talking about different things. English has rucked against Mumford, and he has zero mongrel in him
Or maybe he was a little intimidated by the complete umpire-protected thug masquerading as an umpire-protected footballer.

Last edited:
How do you think our midfield stacks up against Geelong atm. They are the flavour of the month. I think the Geelong midfield are old and slow. any opinions?
Think they are extremely vulnerable on a warm day in September. GF last year is a case in point, can be overrun if you can stay with them in the first half

Think they are extremely vulnerable on a warm day in September. GF last year is a case in point, can be overrun if you can stay with them in the first half

Don‘t mention “old midfield” to Geelong supporters, it hits a nerve and they come out swinging, minnow unsuccessful club etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back