Game Day Dogs dft GWS- through to Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

What's with all the vitriol guys? Do we need to resort to this kind of banter amongst our own kin?

I am so happy that the bullies won because they like us have been the target of so much sh*t from everyone involved in afl, over such a long period of time. I can't wait to see them try and hopefully roll those cola addicts from nsw. Go doggies!

I prefer this banter over the bullies rather than over our players :)

So Freo and WC propping up the WAFL or with the Domain deal doesn't get up your nose . I'm far from an old biddy and I support Peel. Hypocrisy seems to be the word of the day.
I think you may have misunderstood me. I was making the point to a poster who was critical of the Bulldogs but commending of Peel that both have received forms of assistance. That shouldn't undermine the achievements of the Bulldogs and nor Peel and in turn their supporters celebrating them. And wishing the old biddies well 'in particular' was genuine and it also extends to the young and spritely too in case they take offence.

I barracked for the Bulldogs against West Coast ... that was a no brainer & I barracked for the Bulldogs against the Hawks.
But I was going for GWS in this one. Going in to the game the Bulldogs in 2016 had the biggest Frees For and Against differential ... and it's been pretty apparent to me that they have been looked after. That turns me against them. If they were winning games without so much help from the umpires I would be more supportive.

I barracked for the Bulldogs against West Coast ... that was a no brainer & I barracked for the Bulldogs against the Hawks.
But I was going for GWS in this one. Going in to the game the Bulldogs in 2016 had the biggest Frees For and Against differential ... and it's been pretty apparent to me that they have been looked after. That turns me against them. If they were winning games without so much help from the umpires I would be more supportive.

I thought the umpiring was pretty good tonight

I still cant comprehend how people are turning on there own we are all united in our love for freo so what if we chose to support the bulldogs tonight, we shouldn't be attacked by people who chose to cheer gws

Um, what?

I'd also say those who didn't want the Bulldogs to win shouldn't get attacked by those who did but I guess each to their own.

Gee there's some twisted knickers in here...
Absolutely loved seeing the doggies get up - haven't read through the thread but did anyone else find GWS waaaaaay too arrogant and happy to throw niggle around ??
Offhand I can think of about 8 events that would have gone to the MRP on any given regular season round.
The head high bump on dunkley has got to be weeks surely....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL will be apoplectic with the ol' cognitive dissonance since propriety was served.
Gillon to burn his orange angora turtleneck.

No just naph flake it in the bottom drawer.

I thought the umpiring was pretty good tonight
?

23-13

Some key decisions at the end that were obvious frees to GWS were not paid. Shiel was "well held" a couple of times in vital stoppages when the bullies won the clearance.

Was neutral but ended up wanting GWS to win because of the usual umpiring bias and the woeful pro vic commentry.

Ill be going for the Swans. The more sides with longer premiership droughts than Freo the better.

Thought it was a cracking game of footy between two young, hungry and hard running teams.

I was very happy to see the Doggies get up, mainly for their long suffering fans. A flag would mean so much more to that club when compared to the Giants, who have been given ridiculous concessions. Plus I can't stand Shaw, Greene, Smith and Stevie J, so enjoyed seeing them disappointed. Oh andPalmer for the lols.

Suspect Sydney will be too good for them next week, but I'm just glad I've gotten someone i can cheer for next weekend.

Just finished watching the replay, ******* annoyed the result was spoiled for me earlier this arvo. Would have been an awesome game to watch without knowing the finish.

Still, great to see the Doggies get up, though listening to Darcy unable to control his excitement in the commentary box was almost enough to turn me against them. That guy seriously rubs me the wrong way.

Just finished watching the replay, ******* annoyed the result was spoiled for me earlier this arvo. Would have been an awesome game to watch without knowing the finish.

Still, great to see the Doggies get up, though listening to Darcy unable to control his excitement in the commentary box was almost enough to turn me against them. That guy seriously rubs me the wrong way.

I avoid all social media if I want to watch a replay :)

Last night someone compared Deluca to Papley and I agreed with it well tonight I reckon you could compare him to Clay Smith who was also instrumental in a prelim, really hope Deluca signs on and gets a crack at it next year.
Could see big things for him in the future if given a go, plays so similar to those 2 players

Pretty easy for me to steer clear of knowing the result in Texas ... slept through it and started the replay after breakfast. Just finished watching, what a game. So happy those smug pricks lost, and even better to lose a heart stopper. And at least the GF will have a team in it that I can genuinely barrack for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back