Autopsy Dogs DISCOMBOBULATE the Bombres: 93 - 51 - Rd 7, 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I the only one that thinks Bailey Dale has been alright this year? He’s never going to be aggressive but he has goals in him. I wouldn’t want to carry too many like him but I think we can afford one of his type up forward.
Am I the only one that thinks "Am I the only one that" needs its own acronym. Aitoot.....ykywt

I suspect the following games will decide how our season goes:
Gold Coast
Melbourne
Richmond
Geelong
Hawthorn

Win 4-5 make finals, win 3 possibly sneak into final win 2 or less miss finals.

Have our games v port, lions and eagles as more likely to lose than win and games v freo and crows as should win
I hate to seem like I’m ridiculing this but it really is just a matter of winning more of the rest of our games for the year than we lose. Which we have an okay chance at doing. In 2020 every week is pretty much equally important

I hate to seem like I’m ridiculing this but it really is just a matter of winning more of the rest of our games for the year than we lose. Which we have an okay chance at doing. In 2020 every week is pretty much equally important
I agree. And if you do that and make finals..well..we've been there done that before

I suspect the following games will decide how our season goes:
Gold Coast
Melbourne
Richmond
Geelong
Hawthorn

Win 4-5 make finals, win 3 possibly sneak into final win 2 or less miss finals.

Have our games v port, lions and eagles as more likely to lose than win and games v freo and crows as should win

I'd have us as more likely to win against Port, the Lions and the Eagles and more likely to lose against Gold Coast, Melbourne and Freo

No doubt that’s the thing we need to do but I just meant it as I think those 5 games will define our season

I reckon they went hard at Jack Macrae last night.

Devon Smith twice belted into him, and i recall some pretty hard contact on Macrae in marking contests.

He is SUCH A GUN.

Took it in his stride, and just let the footy do the talking.

Such an underrated beast of a player, rarely gets beaten one on one, gets the ball a heap, and is efficient with it (maybe just not super damaging).

Elite all day long, week-in, week-out.

Devon Smith twice belted into him, and i recall some pretty hard contact on Macrae in marking contests.

He is SUCH A GUN.

Such an underrated beast of a player, rarely gets beaten one on one, gets the ball a heap, and is efficient with it (maybe just not super damaging).

How was that dickhead spooking up with Macrae after the 50m penalty. A gws flog, an Essendon flog. That's s lot of flog.

He is SUCH A GUN.

Agree he’s somewhat of a silent assassin. Just kills you and waste no energy on anything else. Although he does have a rep for communicating loudly during play.

his hands in tight are just as good as Bont, Libba and Daniel. He catches everything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez a week in footy is a long time. Last week I wanted to sack everyone from Gordo down to the boot studder. This week I feel like ringing up that pope bloke and have him saintify everyone. And I'm not even a left footer.

He is SUCH A GUN.

Essendons midget midfield is never going intimidate anyone.

He is SUCH A GUN.

They went after English physically after halftime, Mckernan smashed into him at every opportunity but it didn’t phase him, our boy is growing up 😊

He is SUCH A GUN.

Great post.

Spent a fair bit of time on the bench in the first half, unsure if that was by design. But his second half was incredible.

I also loved after he got knocked down and Smith gave away the fifty, someone came in to get stuck into Smith and Macrae yelled at them to leave it as we had an easy shot on goal.

Nothing worse than that happening and someone coming in and getting it reversed.

It proved he was very switched on all night.

English scored 203 SC points last night. The highest of the season and something that only happens maybe once a year by any player.

Make no mistake his game last night was our best ruck performance in over a decade.
Tom Boyd v Giants in the 2016 prelim. When Roughy went down. Up against an in form Mumford. And his former club. Was pretty good also.

Dale has the ability to be our Breust for a long time. He’s good.

He’s not playing his best but is doing bits and pieces to help and they’re hard to find at the level. Kicking goals is hard and he’s usually a good i50 kick too.

I think people worrying about him are wrong
Probably getting a lot more attention this year too, after his end to last year. Hopefully he can work through that and take another step.

They went after English physically after halftime, Mckernan smashed into him at every opportunity but it didn’t phase him, our boy is growing up 😊
Reckon there was a strategy on Phillips too. Suckling and Vander gave it to him after English clunked that mark up forward in the second. First time I've seen suckling hit anybody.

Bevo is such a troll. The way he talked about Libba in the preseason made it sound like the bloke would never play again. I honestly thought he must be completely cooked. He has probably been our most important player this year.
Agree, Libba is vital to our team. gets the ball out for the runners and at every chance is in the face of the opposition. When cripps was getting into Baz it took 3 seconds for Libba to step in and drag Cripps away... the very next stiloppage Libba extracts it, dishes off the Baz who kicks the goal. Then Baz is into Cripps... everyone walks taller with a Libba

Remove this Banner Ad

Back