Review Dogs Discombobulate the Plastics 126 - 65

Remove this Banner Ad

- Beveridge super confident before the game, he knows they are hitting their straps
- Accurate goal kicking for the most part
- Adjusted well to shut them out of the game completely
- Good all round performance
- Putting teams away, this team is maturing and will be a force
- s**t crowd, GWS is sad

May as well shut that joint down.
Nobody there despite a nice day and 2 weeks out from finals.
Absolutely pathetic. Their membership numbers are total BS.

I thought Young had a great game.

Was impressed with Dale. A real 'John Kennedy' style game. Wasn't his best day but kept doing the one percenters to help the side and finished with 2 goals.

Wood was underrated. Really held the backline together at times and got better as the game progressed.

Poor first half too much speed on the game no control, much better in the second half excellent control
of the game not to many forays forward to defend. Lewis Young more than earned his keep and does
pose the question regarding Tim English, Trengove was well beaten early, but fought hard and negated
Simpson's hit outs to advantage. Not an ideal moment to get gastro for Tim English, selection will be
very interesting for next week. Expect to see some Ching action and love for Lewis Young.

May as well shut that joint down.
Nobody there despite a nice day and 2 weeks out from finals.
Absolutely pathetic. Their membership numbers are total BS.

They are in a worse position than the Suns

They have no growth of members and when they suck(which is coming) they won’t get 2000 people to games.

It'd be classic us to lose to Adelaide and cost us the finals.

Absolutely fantastic performance again. Can't ask for much more from the guys. GWS challenged early and really took it up to us, held them off well and then put them to the sword. I don't hate them as much as I used to but it was great to see their big names go soft and give up again.

Really impressed by Lewis Young's game. Have wanted to see him more in the seniors this year and it's awesome that he stood up.

22 contributions again. More of the same guys

Goodbye Trengove, Young is my new best friend
Trengove was fantastic I thought. Battled well against much bigger bodies. He won't lose his spot in the team...not a chance. Neither should Young.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone wanna do the math of how much we can lose to the crows by without giving up our position. Obviously only if Port and Hawthorn both lose as well but interesting to know

Well even a loss by a small margin could cost have the dogs lose their spot, if Port & Hawks win their last games by enough given how close the percentages are right now from 8-11th spot. Winning is the only way to be certain.

It'd be classic us to lose to Adelaide and cost us the finals.

Absolutely fantastic performance again. Can't ask for much more from the guys. GWS challenged early and really took it up to us, held them off well and then put them to the sword. I don't hate them as much as I used to but it was great to see their big names go soft and give up again.

Really impressed by Lewis Young's game. Have wanted to see him more in the seniors this year and it's awesome that he stood up.

22 contributions again. More of the same guys
Maybe in days gone by but this is a different beast in the RWB these days. The flint hard and unflappable characters of Bont, Macrae and Dunks weren't there in yesteryear....certainly not en masse. They've got themselves into a position where every game is do or die and they can win the lot....I suspect they'll thrive on it.

I thought he was epic Mutt. Really put his head down and worked hard , particularly when the game was on the line.
Trengove always gives 100% effort and puts his body on the line for his team mates. Plays a little like Ben Hudson did for us. No wonder team mates love to play with him - they know what he brings - toughness and heart.

Very good second half, several of the boys who were not pulling their weight, tightened their belts and stood up. Made all the difference in the world. I am also loving that for the first time in... i can't even remember how long, where a bulldog team wants to keep kicking goals and blow the score out to 10+ goals.

Well done doggies, did us proud today. Shared it around, locked down much tighter in the second half, they couldn't get through nor stem the bleeding.

Trengove was fantastic I thought. Battled well against much bigger bodies. He won't lose his spot in the team...not a chance. Neither should Young.
Yep, Trengove did great in the ruck. Young is my favourite key defender now though.

Will be interesting call. Young nearly flawless after losing two one on ones in first quarter. Better mark than Cordy, spoiled well in a pack and used it well. But we don’t often think the same as the coaches so we will see. Only certainty is English in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was an awesome second half, great job boys. Lipinski was excellent, and I was melting over Young after he cost three first quarter goals but I was proven wrong with a very accomplished three quarters after that.

That wasn’t a complete performance though - first two quarters had some shoddy pressure and a lot of jogging to contests, letting dangerous players like Greene get off the leash at ball ups. If not for insane efficiency we could have been 4 or 5 goals down at half time. Bevo didn’t look ecstatic at the end and hopefully their feet will be kept on the ground this week.

I’m also concerned about a good team with two accomplished KPFs giving our defence a bath, but that’s glass half empty after today. Roll over the crows and we’re in, who’d have thought that a month or two ago?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back