Review Dogs Discombobulate the Plastics 126 - 65

Remove this Banner Ad

Substance

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 6, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Watching Richards live, I dont think he’s physically ready just yet (as opposed to bailey smith).

He just can’t cover the ground yet, and he’s not strong enough to win contests and stick tackles.

I love his talent. He’s going to be awesome. But I’m now of the view that West is a better bet to finish the season off.

zucvv

Team Captain
Aug 24, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Gee NO even if Daniel is fit, he doesn't walk into the team, had he played today, it would be another typical frustrating doggies game scrapping all game having fans on the edge of seats suffering to no end! Please don't come back Caleb, you are a talented player, but your flash of brilliance doesn't make up for the flaws done to our team, too easily exploited, slow our games down, the team has been carrying you for too long. Give me a few more 10+ goals beating game to watch for fxxx sake!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlie Bucket

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Gee NO even if Daniel is fit, he doesn't walk into the team, had he played today, it would be another typical frustrating doggies game scrapping all game having fans on the edge of seats suffering to no end! Please don't come back Caleb, you are a talented player, but your flash of brilliance doesn't make up for the flaws done to our team, too easily exploited, slow our games down, the team has been carrying you for too long. Give me a few more 10+ goals beating game to watch for fxxx sake!

Behind only Jarrod McVeigh who has only played 4 games, Daniel ranks No1 amongst all defenders in the comp for starting scoring chains. That means there’s no other defender in THE WHOLE COMP who’s as productive as Daniel coming out of the back half. I’m sorry but all this talk about Daniel holding us back is utter bullshit. I can’t stand Donald Trump but in the words of that terrible man... FAKE NEWS !!!

Daniel walks in to the team everyday of the week.

Last edited:

Next Waiting

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 19, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Behind only Jarrod McVeigh who has only played 4 games, Daniel ranks No1 amongst all defenders in the comp for starting scoring chains. That means there’s no other defender I’m THE WHOLE COMP who’s as productive as Daniel coming out of the back half. I’m sorry but all this talk about Daniel holding us back is utter bulls**t. I can’t stand Donald Trump but in the words of that terrible man... FAKE NEWS !!!

Daniel walks in to the team and there wouldn’t be a player or coach amongst our group who wouldn’t agree.
We look better without him IMO. From a distance, our exists from D50 look more predictable to team mates which has some value. It's possible of course that I may be mistaken.

perro_loco

Club Legend
Apr 10, 2016
Western Suburbs
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boca Juniors
Lewis Young, take a bow.
Up to midway through the first quarter I thought Young was being an absolute liability to us. and I was foolish enough to say it out loud Then as the game wore on Young grew, and grew and grew. what a gem. i am so glad i was made to eat my words and by the end I was heaping praise on Young. Happy to eat my words. Ha, ha, ...

Smith is a gun. If it wasn't for Walsh I think he could well be this year's Rising Star.

Beast.

If he’d been given a free run at playing on-ball all year like Walsh, he’d walk it in. He’s done what’s he’s done playing on flanks, wings and pockets. Superb first season.

His power, speed and poise are phenomenal. Wait until he’s had a proper pre-season. Yikes.

Back