It’s not big boy time. ChillAgreed. Except qualify it with:
- Melbourne are also 6-0 and about to go 7-0 and get a massive percentage boost.
- Port Adelaide are flying and if they beat a fairly average Brisbane team will also go 6-1.
- Geelong might be hitting their straps and will lift from 4-2.
- Richmond are now 4-3 and hitting the easy stretch of their draw.
- Dogs now face a pretty tricky stretch including two trips to Perth, one to AO for Port, and one to the Geelong dung heap.
Still happy? Unless we’re genuinely good we’ll be lucky to come out of this stretch at 9-5. It’s big boy time, we’ll know a lot more about this team in two months.