Preview Dogs on Mars: Round 8 Saturday May - 11 1:45 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The above has literally no relation to impulse. Gut feel maybe but that's not impulse
OK fine.

Impulse to me arises from momentum , particularly in thought processes , to you it's irrationality or randomness (I think). But it does show how important words are in communication.

Whatever I don't think there's that much difference between Walker and Lester at present . I'd probably rather have Walker but it's not going to decide the game . If we can win the M/F battle then I think we have more scoring options and will outgun them . The problem with the Dogs is that they can really get on a roll like the last quarter against the Hawks and last week . But we got a really good look at them ,hence or team changes.

Just read an article on CM (maybe those with the know-how will be able to somehow get pst the firewall to show others) about how Witherden almost ‘froze to death’ almost as a 16yr old playing there. Now maybe I’m a bit paranoid but articles like this certainly don’t help. It actually annoys the crap out of me and shows a bit of a soft underbelly that players are open to showing any degree of weakness to the opposition. Goddamn it! (Yes, I’m tired and cranky)

Just read an article on CM (maybe those with the know-how will be able to somehow get pst the firewall to show others) about how Witherden almost ‘froze to death’ almost as a 16yr old playing there. Now maybe I’m a bit paranoid but articles like this certainly don’t help. It actually annoys the crap out of me and shows a bit of a soft underbelly that players are open to showing any degree of weakness to the opposition. Goddamn it! (Yes, I’m tired and cranky)
https://outline.com/Xzhxaw

For the last 3 weeks all I’ve wanted to see is Mcstay down back and Walker up forward. Instead we get Walker dropped and Mcstay is still playing a position he clearly is incapable of playing.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Said this during the pre-season, but there’s no point this year in playing McStay in the backline. Play him as a forward or drop him. Playing him back will do nothing in terms of his new role he’s now in.

So, Walker as a late replacement for Witherden because he is a pussy cat?🐱

Ballarat has had 37.6mm of rain since 9am yesterday. At 7.45 today Friday, still raining - quite heavy with alot more to come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What saucy blackmail does bailey have to walk straight back into the team. Clanger king is back, how many goals will he gift the doggies this week? I got $5 on 15 goals.

I can promise that Mars Stadium won't be soggy. It's the best surface in the AFL and can take an absolute bucketing. It is like carpet all year round. It was completely rebuilt in 2016 and is 60 cm deep under its surface with gravel, volcanic scoria, sand, and of course turf. After the 42mm of rain last week and the 30mm it will get tonight, it will be in mint, pristine condition on Saturday. No excuses!

The weather forecast is for 14° with a 20 kph (12 knot) westerly wind and 20% chance of less than 1mm of rain. There will be about 60-70% cloud cover. You could not ask for better AFL playing conditions.
Yes you could it could be played anywhere else in the country other than ballacrap and it would be better playing conditions. Seriously concerned there will be dirty needles on the field

Yep OD via needle full of ice is a serious concern pray for our boys in ballaCrap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back