Autopsy Dogs smash the Bombers: 137 - 33

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m pretty drunk

The world is dying due to global warming and that. And that Donald Trump is a bigger c••t than Jake stringer but only just

But tonight everything is sparkles and unicorn s**t

I hate the Bombers so much especially because I lived in moonee f**king ponds for a while. Which is just over the river from the ‘scray but could be a world away.

John worsfield. James Hird. Mount Alexander road. Mouthy twats on the Craigieburn line. Matthew Lloyd. That bouncer who refused me entry to the Waterloo cup hotel.Jake stringer. Do you hear me Jake Stringer? YOUR BOYS TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING

I think he's completely within his rights to post that. The Gold Coast and Carlton losses still cross my mind a few times a week. They still hurt.
Losses that are balanced out by wins we weren't expecting so it's all irrelavant. Beating Richmond cancels Gold Coast and so on. If the logic works one way, it works the other.

I’m pretty drunk

The world is dying due to global warming and that. And that Donald Trump is a bigger c••t than Jake stringer but only just

But tonight everything is sparkles and unicorn s**t

I hate the Bombers so much especially because I lived in moonee f**king ponds for a while. Which is just over the river from the ‘scray but could be a world away.

John worsfield. James Hird. Mount Alexander road. Mouthy twats on the Craigieburn line. Matthew Lloyd. That bouncer who refused me entry to the Waterloo cup hotel.Jake stringer. Do you hear me Jake Stringer? YOUR BOYS TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING

Great post.

Now take take some really good acid, and post again in about 4 hours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great game by Will Hayes, first up from a spell. Just need Jordon Sweet to dominate the Hit Outs, gee
we concede some small scores when we are sans Caleb Daniel the sample size is getting bigger
dog-watch. You can tag Jackson Macrae, but not if he is my Fantasy captain you pricks. On to next
week, but we should have the double chance.

I’m pretty one eyed this days and can’t be arsed watching Bombers games but that mcgrath fella looks a much worser player than bailey smith what versed him & schooled him

No real passengers tonight though Richards is still a worry. Hayes best game ever. He goes okay. Essendon's defence was in shambles so it goes to show that having 3 or more out can unravel a whole team back there.

Richards was good early, Hayes played well all game

What a night at the footy. To be fair by the time we were four goals up the difference between the sides was clear. We never took our foot off the throat though. I genuinely think the last 5 minutes was more due to exhaustion from working so hard all game. Such a fun night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back