Autopsy Dogs smash the Bombers: 137 - 33

Remove this Banner Ad

Slobbo wearing his beanie and scarf and all huffy and puffy fanboy on 360.

Zero mention of us playing well or not allowing the Dopers to play well.

Didn’t expect much more really.

I hope the dopers get belted by Freo and destroyed by Collingwood they deserve nothing less.

I felt like I could pinpoint the exact moment in the third quarter when , Ralph Wiggins style, we officially broke the Bombers players’ hearts.
411383a8189a80645fac9362817fe584.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can confirm. This definitely happened.

Currently watching the game again.

Paul Roos "This is the 2nd match I've watched today. The Bulldogs look like a quality AFL team By comparison Essendon, Melbourne and Collingwood look VFL standard (paraphrased but that was the gyst of it).

What an excellent win. Can't fault a player.
But special shout out to Macrae for having pings at goals. Makes him even more dangerous.
Even the lesser lights fired like Hayes.

I do have one note of caution however. Essendon were lower than VFL level. They were embarrassing. I'd still feel more comfortable with Libba or Caleb playing than Hayes. But I'm also hoping he proves me wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched the replay. Couple of quick thoughts:

1. Richards’ start was superb. Really helped get us going.

2. Lipinski played great. Very strong in the contest and clean with the footy.

3. Contest on the wing very early where Naughton and Schache were outnumbered and competed in the air, then won it on the deck. Awesome from 2 young talls.

4. Tippa’s field kicking is sweet.

Just watched the replay. Couple of quick thoughts:

1. Richards’ start was superb. Really helped get us going.

2. Lipinski played great. Very strong in the contest and clean with the footy.

3. Contest on the wing very early where Naughton and Schache were outnumbered and competed in the air, then won it on the deck. Awesome from 2 young talls.

4. Tippa’s field kicking is sweet.

Some Essendon supporters behind me at the game were talking about Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti leaving the Dons to play for Western Bulldogs? I couldn't work out if they were just being funny or not. Could there be anything in this, e.g., his contract expires at the end of the season?

I know we often question the selection of Will Hayes, I suspect that this vision may gave an insight into why the mc are pretty keen on him.

Watched the kid closely he ran like that all night thankfully he got rewarded on this occasion. If interchange numbers come down again he’ll be a great asset. So happy for him...

Some Essendon supporters behind me at the game were talking about Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti leaving the Dons to play for Western Bulldogs? I couldn't work out if they were just being funny or not. Could there be anything in this, e.g., his contract expires at the end of the season?
I heard this one over 1 month ago. Apparently we are interested and so is he. Would fit into our forward line perfectly

I heard this one over 1 month ago. Apparently we are interested and so is he. Would fit into our forward line perfectly

If he is under contract, what price would they ask? It would be really high, I imagine. Tippa's a top notch established player but if it is going to take our main acquisition resources at the end of this season, I would prioritise other areas, such as an established CHB or FB.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back