Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Next Waiting

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 19, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Today we play the winless Blues. Could they end their drought against us? Sure they could but will they? Post your blindly optimistic or apocalyptic in game analysis and predictions here.

Today we play the winless Blues. Could they end their drought against us? Sure they could but will they? Post your blindly optimistic or apocalyptic in game analysis and predictions here.
I read something early in the season that said "If the Blues are winless by round 5, they'll score their first win then." I don't even think it was he who can't be named, but it might have been.

I read something early in the season that said "If the Blues are winless by round 5, they'll score their first win then." I don't even think it was he who can't be named, but it might have been.
I remember that prediction but can't recall the oracle either.

From memory it was part of an annual poll on AFL website. A jokey question was 'when will Carlton win its first game?' A heap of 'experts' picked R5 v Dogs as Carltons first win. Pretty sure the Purple one selected our game (unsurprisingly).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back