Game Day Dogs v Blues: Melt here episode 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m just sick of this Bev versatility ****

Play players in their natural positions. PlY someone to help English or rest him!

If we keep this style of play up all year and Bev keeps on doing what he has been....

He doesn’t pick teams on position so he can’t actually play them in position

I know it’s reactionary. But I’m currently sitting I fat yak bar in marvel contemplating if I’ll come back this year, I’ve been to the last 3 games and I don’t think I’ve seen such awful performances. My mates and family are still watching. I’m on here and half watching videos on you tube.

Year after year our goal kicking is horrible. It’s not going to click - the players kicking just aren’t good enough. Isn’t one player on the list I have confidence in when lining up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also Hayes abs Young may have had one of the worst debuts ever in AFL history? Hayes has shown absolute piss all

Good wins (re: vs Hawthorn) mask our BIG underlying problems. Can’t kick for goal, have no great Key position players, and beverige and the selectors treats the side like its something to constantly innovate with. Every single ******* game we concede 3-4 goals from Caleb being last man in defence on the tallest forward for the opposition. I’ve seen people say that has nothing to do with the coaches but I’m sorry, give me a break, it happens multiple times every ******* week.

When is our side ever going to age! Every season we go in being one of the youngest sides, “look at the future” “look at the potential” I’m sick of it. Is Roberts injured? Is Trengove injured again? If not, why aren’t they in the side ahead of Lachlan Young or Tim English?

Why is Richards still getting a game? 5 poor games in a row.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Went into the game with one key defender who is 191cm and one key forward who is a natural defender and is 20 years old. And we decide to kick high and long inside 50.

Sums it up well. Don’t forget our foot skills and you have the trifecta.

I’m over our team selection they are arrogant we don’t consider the opposition at all.

Thanks for the memories, but I think it’s time to go Luke.
You’ve managed to take a premiership winning list, turned it upside down and inside out, pushed out premiership winning footballers, all the whole standing idly by watching the regression of nearly every single player in our list in the name of versatility, and today we face the indignity of losing the worst sporting organisation of the last 20 years.
Thanks for 2016. We are eternally grateful. Your time is up.

Lol look at all you hero’s that abused me coz I said we were no good now saying you won’t go coz we are no good

At least I will continue to go win or loss even watching this cr@p level of footy

So...

1. We can’t kick for goal.
2. We don’t shepherd.
3. We don’t put players on the line.
4. We don’t tag.
5. We don’t run both ways.
6. We have players with no actual role, which is then destroying their confidence (McLean, Dunkley, Williams etc).
7. We have no options when kicking into the 50.
8. We concede the most marks against in the back 50.
9. We have the worst starting full back in the comp (cordy).
10. We have the worst captain in the comp skill wise (Wood).
11. We play favourites at selection EVERY week.
12. We have a mediocre at best coach with no back up plan, no respect, no one to challenge him.
13. We have no leadership at all.
14. We have VFL standard players across every line.
15. We have no identity on the field.
16. We are losing our identity off the field.
17. We have another wasted year coming up, in which no changes will be made, no heads will be chopped, no questions will be asked. The media won’t even jump onto us because we are just so irrelevant.
18. We are about to lose to a team who’s won 3 games in 18 months.

If I (or anyone for that matter) was this bad at my job, I’d get the sack IMMEDIATELY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back