Game Day Dogs v Dees 7:25pm Colonial/Telstra/Etihad/Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the Dogs get a win against the Dees or will the Jekyll & Hyde rear it’s face?

Televised on 7 at 7pm

I'd love to see the frightening Mr Hyde
Fredric March Horror Classics GIF by Turner Classic Movies

But think we are going to get the boring and mild mannered Dr J

john barrymore GIF by Maudit

I've tipped the Demons, so I thought I'd better get a Lucky Meal to counterbalance my tip so I won't feel so guilty if we lose. Gone traditional:

Super Supreme Pizza​

Napoli sauce, ham, mushroom, hot salami, bacon, olives, onions, cheese, capsicum, pineapple and prawn.

Family size, of course.

We will win. Dees off a 6 day break from Alice. Bevo listen to the defensive structure cristicism and we have adjusted finally and playing a more traditional set up. Midfield is full strength, Gawn playing injured, our home deck.

Finals starts today.

9 in a row starts today for the ultimate Bevo comeback story.

Begins where last year ended.

Jamarra to arrive & kick a bag of 6.

English to remember how to football.

Bont to continue his resurgence.

Defence to somehow galvanise & become impenetrable.

Dogs by 50.

Or so I can dream.

Feeling it'll be close & they'll pull it out of their arse to make our finals run even harder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t go tonight as I had minor surgery yesterday. All good.

It’s going to feel very strange watching a game in Melbourne on tv. Not sure if it’s a good omen or not.

Hoping for a super supreme performance, eh Chicago?

This

just want to see us hunt from the very start. Create some energy, enthusiasm, and get the crowd going. Haven't done that all year. If we’re not good enough so be it
That’s it, nothing to lose just go out there and try and pinch back just an ounce of respect against these campaigners. Play 4 qtrs, have a crack and hopefully play some good football.

Keen to see probably the best bunch of talls we’ve put on the park all year, definitely best forward line we’ve played all year. We’re obviously capable of winning this, I’m not expecting it though tbh.

Hopefully it’s just a reasonably enjoyable night either way with more positives to take away than negatives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back