Game Day DOGS v FREO 6.10pm - Finals or Bust, All or Nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can get up and win but I'm nervous about Freo getting a jump start on us, and having to work our way back in. I've been more nervous watching games this year than ever before, not sure why, maybe all the covid anxiety around.

Go Dogs!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nervous with this being a high stakes game. We should be good enough to get the result. Be disappointed to waste the season now

I dont think we can say we've wasted the season if we lose this one. It shouldn't have come to this.

Onl had to beat one of Geel or Port or and we would alreeady be safely in. Lets not even mention the Carlton, Colingwood, St Kilda or Richmond floggins that would have had our % better than it is and probably above the Dees already

I dont think we can say we've wasted the season if we lose this one. It shouldn't have come to this.

Onl had to beat one of Geel or Port or and we would alreeady be safely in. Lets not even mention the Carlton, Colingwood, St Kilda or Richmond floggins that would have had our % better than it is and probably above the Dees already
I agree we have let slip some games that we had enough of the ball to win. And our destiny is in our hands today, it would be disappointing to let a golden opportunity to play finals slip through our hands.
We are good enough to roll Freo, and another chance at finals will be great for development of our group.
Waste might be a bit harsh a statement but would certainly be very disappointing.

Go Dogs!!

I think the waste would be not making the finals when we have such an incredible midfield group. We bat so deep Bevo has to name Libba & Hunter in forward pockets! So whilst the year was strange (getting flogged by St Kilda & Carlton), we really have recovered and should be able to beat Freo, we have very heavy favourites. So to lose now would be a waste as we have the ability to win 4 more games after this!

The race for the finals is heating up for the dogs. We need to put this one away early.

Forecast for the rest of Sunday
Summary
partly-cloudy.png
Max 30 Partly cloudy.Chance of any rain: 10%
rain_10.gif

Partly cloudy. Light winds becoming east to southeasterly 20 to 25 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck today doggies!
I'm pretty conflicted. You guys are my second team, would rather you boys take on the the Eagles week one as you'd get that job done imo. Hate the dees they don't deserve it..we're a better outfit than them.

Love to win, but wouldn't be disappointed in an honourable loss.
Hopefully, we win, (sorry I know it's against your boys), Collingwood lose, jump them on the ladder, we can avoid playing the Eagles in Perth, and Melbourne don't play finals. How does that work for you?

Hopefully, we win, (sorry I know it's against your boys), Collingwood lose, jump them on the ladder, we can avoid playing the Eagles in Perth, and Melbourne don't play finals. How does that work for you?

I really think you can beat Eagles in Perth. You have a better chance than most. They find it hard to combat your style.

Such a long wait for bounce down, I hope English can avoid engaging with Darcy as much as possible and can just jump over the top of him. He will destroy him around the ground, but we can’t let it turn into a rolling stoppage game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back