Game Day DOGS v FREO 6.10pm - Finals or Bust, All or Nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the worst game I've seen from Macrae. Something not quite right there - perhaps not coping with heat/humidity.

Didn’t he get 40 against the Suns in cairns before? I think he’s just having an off night don’t think it’s the heat, maybe didn’t get a good bed at the hotel or something

Not impressef with our boys marking, but the task is clear, and they need to prove they are up to palying finals, otherwise we saved ourselves some money, and a better basis to have a good reassessment of who we need to chop, and a clear agenda to look at the good players coming off other lists. Majak Daw?

We are fighting so hard. Especially down back. Caleb has never tackled so ferociously in his life.

we also look exhausted and freo look very hard to lock in. Very physically tough team. And their back six is in sync

I’m thinking cheekbone for Naughty too, you don’t go to hospital for a concussion and he looked visibly sore straight away

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn’t he get 40 against the Suns in cairns before? I think he’s just having an off night don’t think it’s the heat, maybe didn’t get a good bed at the hotel or something
Players did look cooked in the second half last week after playing a man down for basically the whole match. Maybe he's just tired, having played every game this year.

Not impressef with our boys marking, but the task is clear, and they need to prove they are up to palying finals, otherwise we saved ourselves some money, and a better basis to have a good reassessment of who we need to chop, and a clear agenda to look at the good players coming off other lists. Majak Daw?

It's hard enough to hold a can up there on the grass let alone a footy

We’ve lost our best Key forward mate. We need another big target down there.

I know we’ve lost our best key forward. I was referring (in a light hearted way) that we still don’t have a consistent forward line with natural proven forwards and we’re in the last game of the year

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Anyone else terrified of Fyfe this quarter?
Fyfe is the type of player you can't really do anything about. Too big and strong to tag, and is a very good mark up forward (even when playing against key-position players bigger than him).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back