Game Day DOGS v FREO 6.10pm - Finals or Bust, All or Nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkey66

Premiership Player
May 7, 2011
Boronia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I have decided to tempt fate and I have just ordered the ultimate Lucky Meal. Free delivery and $5 off is all my loyalty is worth.

I am getting a "Trump Tower Bbq Brisket Burger Combo" which is slow cooked brisket, a Wagyu beef patty, slaw, sliced pickles, onion rings, cheddar cheese and a smoked bbq sauce with a side of chips and a lemon, lime and bitters.(Probably invented by you-know-who himself.)

If that doesn't win it for us, then at least it just might kill me so I won't have to suffer after a loss.

P.S. - Please do not tell the Joe Biden campaign on me. I might be kicked out of the Democratic Party and I haven't had the opportunity to vote Chicago-style(three times minimum) for Joe yet.

:eek:

Please, no hate. :)

And here it is.

The lemon lime and bitters was handmade, not from a bottle.
needs some gravy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown
We might make something out of Roarke yet. I've always been a fan ever since I started watching him in the VFL because I felt he was a far better defender then Wood had been at a similar age. Knee injuries have robbed him of a lot of crucial development but he played like his career depended on it tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom