Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimistic Dog

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
What strategy can Bevo employ to get a win?

I guess the first thing is to acknowledge we are going to struggle in contested marking with team selection. We must get the ball to the ground and Easton Wood must help out Keath in the air against Dixon.

Essentially as others have noted we have selected a team of midfielders. That means Tim must have a big influence so we win the clearances and the ball moving our way. The Bont, Libba, McCrae, Dunks and Smith need to play well. Disposal efficiency is a must going forward we will need to lower the eyes and hit targets. Some of our forwards that have done very little like Lloyd and Bruce must have an impact. The task looks a difficult one but not mission impossible.

Getting ready for the game with all the enthusiasm I can muster.

12fa64abf69d07b83d723c229dd1a7a7.gif

sashdog

Rookie
May 11, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I've secured my free ticket. Expecting a loss, but hopefully not a blowout. Who else is going?
Is it only for Adelaide-based members? I’m currently in Adelaide but my Gold membership isn’t working when I use it on Ticketek...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Inbetweener

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 25, 2011
Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Don’t think there is a heap between the teams, if we are playing in QLD the odds would be much closer.

in saying that I’m looking forward to us playing on a dry deck

Is it only for Adelaide-based members? I’m currently in Adelaide but my Gold membership isn’t working when I use it on Ticketek...
Have you used your membership barcode number on Ticketek? Dad misplaced my membership card (again), so I called the club and obtained a temporary barcode number to use. There's only an allocation of 425 seats for Dogs members, so hopefully you didn't miss out.

sashdog

Rookie
May 11, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Have you used your membership barcode number on Ticketek? Dad misplaced my membership card (again), so I called the club and obtained a temporary barcode number to use. There's only an allocation of 425 seats for Dogs members, so hopefully you didn't miss out.

The membership barcodes only work for interstate members. I live in Melbourne, but originally from and temporarily back in Adelaide. I’ll try gumtree!

The membership barcodes only work for interstate members. I live in Melbourne, but originally from and temporarily back in Adelaide. I’ll try gumtree!
I've got the GA 11 home game membership. Dad mostly uses it. Call the club (03 8899 7414), or ask on the Port board.

Enjoy pal! Let's hope they give you plenty to cheer about.
Unlike last time, the weather has been lovely over here. It feels surprisingly warm for winter. That probably favours Port, but we'll see.

Pugz89

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Unlike last time, the weather has been lovely over here. It feels surprisingly warm for winter. That probably favours Port, but we'll see.
Deadset, the last two years we've had shocking luck with the weather. Port last year and Crows the year before were both played in torrential downpours. I've yet to attend a footy game at AO when I've left with dry clothes. 😂

Optimistic Dog

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Does anyone what the problem was with Lachie Hunter's fiancee. Bevo mentioned she is up and about now. I assuming this is why he has not been playing.

CarnTheScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2019
Ballarat
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Does anyone what the problem was with Lachie Hunter's fiancee. Bevo mentioned she is up and about now. I assuming this is why he has not been playing.
He had a fight with his fiancee. Driving incident probably has its effects. Wouldn't be shocked if he was traded end of year since he can't look the club in the eye now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back