Game Day Dogs v Saints @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just change up the midfield mix.

We are getting smacked and we turn to Caleb Daniel lol

Put this opinion forward last year. Bevo’s greatest strength has always been his ability to get the boys to believe. It’s about believing you can win any game, believing you can come back from a few goals down, believe that a poor performance was an anomaly and the next week would be back to normal. I honestly believe the boys stopped believing after the 2021 GF. I’m sorry but I can’t see a way back now. I think there needs to be a break up. Real test of our Captain’s character now. He knows he needs to walk into Chris Grant’s office and tell him a change is required.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
The pair of them need to walk into KWW's office.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caleb Daniel is not the answer to our midfield woes

I understand the disappointment but we don’t win 2016 without bevo so even if it is time for a change in coach I hope we don’t turn our backs on our greatest manager of the modern era.

Yep, that sums our club up and that's why we've only won two flags in our history.

The opposite of ruthless - gutless. Cowards. Living of past glories. Let's be honest, we lucked the 2016 flag. Set that year aside and we've been f****** awful.

The 2021 GF was horrendous, we've had multiple insipid, weak finals exits and years were we've massively underperformed. Time for Beveridge to go. Not at the end of the year, not in a few years, now. I'm done.

I won't be attending this year, I've paid my membership, but I'm not going to sit there and watch a team that couldn't care less stink it up and embarrass the jumper week after week. They can get stuffed and if the club leadership are somehow, somewhere reading all this, it's time to act. Enough is enough.

Of course you stick with your team. I will but for crying out loud what on earth is this crap!?
This is sub performance.
Please WB give me something to hang on to in the rest of the season because this is rubbish!

Not sure it’s bevos fault that we can’t hit a target

They’ve had the entire off season to come up with a plan and drill core skills. Pretty comfortable that everything that happens on the field is part of Bevos remit this early in the season. Total shitshow.

If you ever need a reminder what difference a coaching change can make, NM are currently leading Freo in Freo in the 4th qtr. Bye Bevo!!!

Who is the touted #1 draft pick this year? Desperately need some speed and class in the midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back