Game Day Dogs v Saints @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a bunch feral Saints supporters giving it to our members here on Aisle 30.

When was the last time they saw their team win a flag? Oh I forget, they have never seen a premiership.

Attachments

• C65D56C7-4F12-45D5-9DFD-F038C3C80D8A.jpeg
    C65D56C7-4F12-45D5-9DFD-F038C3C80D8A.jpeg
    826.2 KB · Views: 119

Good and hopefully they don't return this year, I won't be.

If they had a decent crack I would be there as I have and we all have been year after year after year, but they're not. They don't look like they're trying, they don't look like they care, so why should I? They can get stuffed.
Yeah I’m not coming back until Bevo is gone I’m done with attending and I generally do every single Victorian game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What on earth happened to Bailey Dale and Bailey Williams. Complete non-factors these days

Left at 3qtr time, was so close to going at HT was nearly out the door but thought maybe we’d clicked into gear a bit but nup,

I will not be attending until things change, this team is as unenjoyable to watch as I can remember to be honest, it’s BMac days bad.

******* retire Bevo you useless campaigner

There are a bunch feral Saints supporters giving it to our members here on Aisle 30.

When was the last time they saw their team win a flag? Oh I forget, they have never seen a premiership.
They are useless pricks too.. tragic club

LOL, JUH in the centre bounce
Bevo has lost the plot now
Why?
Game's over, give him some exposure there. Might toughen him up a bit

I shudder to think how bad this game could’ve been without Macrae and his 15 cheap handballs and 5 kicks that went nowhere
He's gone backwards at a rate of knots.

Without Bont's efforts that was a 90 point smashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back