Game Day Dogs v Saints @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The boys have rocked up every year since 2016 and seemingly not had any new game plan of note or a different voice. They’re clearly bored shitless and uninspired. The team isn’t just struggling, they’re unwatchable because they genuinely do no part of the game well.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Treloar said on a recent episode of his podcast that the group this year was as close knit of a group that he’s ever been a part of. This is clearly a coaching issue. When you’re uninspired laziness starts to creep in.

There are a bunch feral Saints supporters giving it to our members here on Aisle 30.

When was the last time they saw their team win a flag? Oh I forget, they have never seen a premiership.
There’s a StKilda player with a premiership medal now. Zaine!!

He's gone backwards at a rate of knots.

Without Bont's efforts that was a 90 point smashing.
It's difficult to fathom how far some of our senior players have fallen off the cliff this season.

Macrae and Daniel are first amongst this list.

I think we got that answer to what would happen if Daniel got an extended run on the ball tonight. * all!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Treloar said on a recent episode of his podcast that the group this year was as close knit of a group that he’s ever been a part of. This is clearly a coaching issue. When you’re uninspired laziness starts to creep in.

Port players and coaches been saying that for ages , it became vogue to have everyone love each other but in reality it's about demanding 100% from your team mates and your self

I'm feeling like I'm back in the early 1980s again.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app
You're not wrong Chicago. The worst thing for me was going to school in the early 80's after getting flogged again and facing the smart arse comments about how I barracked for such a garbage side. At least I don't have to do that anymore!

You're not wrong Chicago. The worst thing for me was going to school in the early 80's after getting flogged again and facing the smart arse comments about how I barracked for such a garbage side. At least I don't have to do that anymore!
Yeah... and as a teacher, I had to keep my mouth shut. If only I could have given out detentions...

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back