Dogs v swans changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Garcia in for McNeil (need some physical impact)
I have not seen Footscray play this year or last so am in no position to question your suggestion. But based on my watching of him in senior games any sort of impact let alone physical impact has not been evident. Has he been showing something at Footscray this year?

I have not seen Footscray play this year or last so am in no position to question your suggestion. But based on my watching of him in senior games any sort of impact let alone physical impact has not been evident. Has he been showing something at Footscray this year?
Given he is just back from a long term injury, no

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not a great loss, out of form. Give Garcia a crack. I would love to see Westy and Sunny team up and apply some pressure. Bailey has been battling. He was ordinary Friday night.

If Gardner can’t get up I would like to see Darcy in. Naughty rolling through CHF/CHB, helping out Keath, Williams, O’Donnell etc and still kicking a couple.

If not Darcy give Buku a run - he’s a impressive footballler.

Oliver Gigacz did you have an opinion on Darcy's ruckwork from the weekend?

In last year's disastrous final against Freo when Lobb and Sean Darcy were toweling English and the rest of our midfield, the best we looked during the onslaught was when Sam Darcy played minutes in there.

Just my 2c but happy to be proven wrong.

Only managed to catch the last 3 quarters but I do think there is ruck potential there but his contested marking is just out of this world so I'd want him forward. It's a good problem to have though.

Don’t think we’ll see many changes this week only forced ones being possibly Bazzalenka and Gards. Would love to see Garcia and Darcy get runs but I think we’ll see Scott/Baker in for Baz and Bruce in for Gards

Have not felt this confident in a perceived 50/50 game since the cats game and we know what happened there. Oh well at least we are not playing a Chris Scott team that we just cannot beat for some reason. Plus, the swans supporters believe we will get an armchair ride from the umps. Cannot believe they are still banging on about the 2016 Grand final. Ok we did get 12 more free kicks but I doubt that made the difference we won by 22 points in a canter at the finish.

Have not felt this confident in a perceived 50/50 game since the cats game and we know what happened there. Oh well at least we are not playing a Chris Scott team that we just cannot beat for some reason. Plus, the swans supporters believe we will get an armchair ride from the umps. Cannot believe they are still banging on about the 2016 Grand final. Ok we did get 12 more free kicks but I doubt that made the difference we won by 22 points in a canter at the finish.

Don’t mention the war 😉

Lloyd out after that cheap hit from that absolute dirty dog Nankervis. Warner confirmed out as well. Hickey can barely bloody move, impose your will Tim and give our guys first use.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lobb Out (omitted) - Darcy in
Smith out (illness) - JJ / Garcia in
Gardner out (ankle) - Bruce in

I'd still try to fit Cleary in somewhere, he deserves a shot more than most, been putting together a real strong VFL season this year
If VDM is pushed up the ground to replace Smith, Cleary would be some sort of chance as his precise kicking would be valuable on the smaller SCG.

If Gardner pulls a Lazarus, Lobb/Darcy and Cleary/Smith could be the only changes. Scott sub.

Baz wouldn’t be dropped but might want some time off to recover from illness, whether mental or physical. Prolonged cold wet weather can cause depression or a lowering of the psyche, especially if you’re particularly prone to those issues.
Don't need to preach about prolonged cold wet weather causing depression.
I live in Melbourne, I'm depressed 10 months outta the year :tearsofjoy:

In: Darcy, Cleary
Out: Lobb, Smith

Either Caleb or VDM to Smith's half forward role.
I've watched the 2nds all season Cleary has been outstanding he's quick can kick nice hands decent size.
Sweet is a great centre bounce ruck taps to advantage and has mongrel in him. Poor old Khamis can't get a look in done nothing wrong can play both ends.
Darcy is a future star of the game Sydney's little ground will suit him play him for christ sake.
So bring those 4 in that's my bloomin lot.

I've watched the 2nds all season Cleary has been outstanding he's quick can kick nice hands decent size.
Sweet is a great centre bounce ruck taps to advantage and has mongrel in him. Poor old Khamis can't get a look in done nothing wrong can play both ends.
Darcy is a future star of the game Sydney's little ground will suit him play him for christ sake.
So bring those 4 in that's my bloomin lot.
Cleary really needs to be rewarded with a game. With 3-4 of Dale, Duryea, Daniel, Richards & VDM playing, we can afford to bring in a genuine medium defender into the side. He can certainly play a role on a Hayward type.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back