Dogs v swans changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Sentinel

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just had a look on the Swhines board for a laugh. This my favourite post, amongst a thread devoted to sooking about a perceived injustice in a game which occured close to 7 years ago. The irony.

Screenshot 2023-07-12 105301.png

TiAn_

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 19, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
They went in as over-confident favourites that thought it was their flag to lose and got rolled. Even without the debunked free kick thing they still would have been seething sooks, no doubt about that. It’s still funny and I hope they’re still going on about it in another 7 years.

adogsfan5

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Darcy to play according to mark stevens

dergert

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
They went in as over-confident favourites that thought it was their flag to lose and got rolled. Even without the debunked free kick thing they still would have been seething sooks, no doubt about that. It’s still funny and I hope they’re still going on about it in another 7 years.
I knew the grand final was ours when they arrogantly named a cooked McVeigh and an injured Callum Mills in their best 22.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Golden_6

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
No Cleary this week but Buku, Garcia, McComb & Darcy have all travelled up.

I can cop Garcia coming in to take Smith's position but if it's McComb I'll be furious (as will an entire supporter base). Actually now that I think about it, Scott was the sub last week so you'd have to assume he will just come straight in.

tonzdogs

Team Captain
Apr 8, 2023
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Lobb is an interesting one. He does well as 2nd ruck, but is very lazy forward. To be fair though, we don’t target him much

Dog 36

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 4, 2004
Essendon
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
MAN U/BROOKLYN NETS
English should dominate this game

No excuses Swans don’t have a ruck simple as that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back