Dogs v swans changes

Remove this Banner Ad

How quick is he?

a) JJ/VDM quick
b) Treloar/Richards quick
c) Williams/Dale/Bont quick
d) Jack Macrae quick
e) None of the above
Above Treloar below VDM. Kids got speed but his kick and hands are first class.

Needs senior game time.

Just had a look on the Swhines board for a laugh. This my favourite post, amongst a thread devoted to sooking about a perceived injustice in a game which occured close to 7 years ago. The irony.

View attachment 1736081
Alanis Morissette Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Just had a look on the Swhines board for a laugh. This my favourite post, amongst a thread devoted to sooking about a perceived injustice in a game which occured close to 7 years ago. The irony.

View attachment 1736081
How are the wins/losses looking since then?

They went in as over-confident favourites that thought it was their flag to lose and got rolled. Even without the debunked free kick thing they still would have been seething sooks, no doubt about that. It’s still funny and I hope they’re still going on about it in another 7 years.
I knew the grand final was ours when they arrogantly named a cooked McVeigh and an injured Callum Mills in their best 22.

Be interesting to see what position. 4 and 21 in the twos, if he goes back, it’ll be the dumbest move.
Finally Lobb on one wing and Darcy on the other

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Cleary this week but Buku, Garcia, McComb & Darcy have all travelled up.

I can cop Garcia coming in to take Smith's position but if it's McComb I'll be furious (as will an entire supporter base). Actually now that I think about it, Scott was the sub last week so you'd have to assume he will just come straight in.

Lobb is an interesting one. He does well as 2nd ruck, but is very lazy forward. To be fair though, we don’t target him much

Remove this Banner Ad

Back