Dogs vs Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

HollyLovesWCE

Cancelled
Sep 9, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Let's settle this once and for all people (or we could all just bitch about it endlessly).

Dog spelt backwards is God. The facts are irrefutable.

Dogs >>> Cats.

You may discuss, but it's pointless really. Cats are lame.

• Banned
My dad is burying the cat today in the sunny spot where he liked to sleep. Awwwww. :heart:

Awww, I actually got a little tear in my eye from that. :(
My dog, a purple healer (red x blue :cool:) had epilepsy. Long story short he had to get put down and we buried him in his favourite spot in the backyard, and planted a really nice tree there. It's a good thing to do I think.

I will post my thoughts on the matter after a few days, out of respect for Christine's cat.

I didn't mean this thread to be at all offensive in regards to BG. I'm sure she won't mind if you give your opinion. ?

Dogs for me, they're just better. Go for a run, play around with and keep annoying door knockers from staying too long.

I'm not a cat hater by any means, but dogs are just better.

I will post my thoughts on the matter after a few days, out of respect for Christine's cat.

So does that mean you still live at home? No jerko, just curious.

[strike]Spikey[/strike] Phone has it. I live alone. Moved out (to Melb) six years ago. But they're still my kitties. :(

And share away, my non-stalking friend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I understand completely.I don't mind cats at all, but I cannot see why if you had the choice between the two, you'd choose one over a dog.

A dog interacts far more; it runs with you, to you, plays fetch, obeys your commands, jumps all over you (when you let it). It also does pretty much everything a cat does; licks you, cuddles you, lays with or next to you, pretends to understand you when you talk to it.

For me it's like choosing between a hoola hoop and a wii. Yes, I had to think of an analogy, and still struggled.

Pretty much this.

I choose to distance myself from the hoola hoop though... prince.gif

Cats are shitloads better than dogs!
I just like how you have to put so much time into them or they turn out to be feral, if you spend heaps of time with them they're an awesome companion.

Dogs > Cats imo, I still like cats, but I love my dogs heaps and just feel they are much better companions and are more affectionate.

What's better then both...?

african-grey-head.jpg

Sup bitches!

What's better then both...?

Sup bitches!

Really? I love birds! Just about as much as dogs but in a different way.
Galahs are the best, but my sister "accidentally" let my last one go :( I taught him to say "Iggy Pop" (his name) and some other stuff.

And beanie, that catprince.gif is awesome!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back