Game Day Dogs vs Demons: Top of the Tables Clash

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon Treloar being injured is one too many out for us.
Naught and Bruce will need to kick a big bag between them. Weightman is our only ground level threat in the 50 imo.

They need the core majority of Libba, Macrae, Dale, Caleb, Naughton, Bruce, Bontempelli, Williams and arguably English to have off days for us to go down hard. Assuming the majority of that group keep to their current form it’s either a coin toss or we’ll skewer them in my opinion 😎👍. Great team the D’s but we are on a better roll right now. Go Dogs!

Honestly forgot that we were playing tonight, most likely because I can’t go.

Need to get in game day mood, think I’ll crack a few Green Beacon sours for lunch.

JJ to Salem and Garcia to run with Oliver. I think we account for them everywhere else.

I think whichever team can find their own motivation and drive in the eery silence of the empty stadium will get the win. The fact that we have been good in all first quarters bodes well for us.

JJ to Salem and Garcia to run with Oliver. I think we account for them everywhere else.

I think whichever team can find their own motivation and drive in the eery silence of the empty stadium will get the win. The fact that we have been good in all first quarters bodes well for us.
I'm as big a fan of Garcia as anyone but giving a first gamer a run with roll against the best inform clearance player in the comp (not including libba) is a recipe for disaster. I'd rather let our midfield go to work and focus on our game. If after a quarter Oliver is hurting us then worry about being defensive

JJ to Salem and Roarke to Newnes.
Deny them outside run and back our mids head to head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This match deserves a packed Marvel Stadium but we'll have to settle for what we're getting. It's probably going to feel more like a preseason/exhibition match now. In any case, it will be great to see how we measure up against the best team in the comp. If we can keep it close I'll be impressed given how well Melbourne are going and how we are missing a few. English is a good in but he will most likely need a few games to work his way back into the form he was in prior to the concussion. I'm not expecting a huge impact from him tonight. Look for Bont and Libba aka Batman and Robin to put on a show for us.
We’re the the best team in the comp, you mean see how they measure up to us!

No point tagging Oliver, just have libba go h2h.

This sounds like Bytel to Libba.

I'm feeling just pretty, pretty confident this week compared to last week feeling pretty, pretty, pretty confident.

Still deliberating which Lucky Meal to have.

To all you negative Nancy’s thinking we’ll get beat, I believe English will be the difference tonight us by 11 points
100 point turnaround from last week. Panic stations!

I can see tonight’s game being played out similarly to the GWS game. High pressure game without a lot of clean ball on the outside. Dees’ pressure game is good, so I would be very surprised if they didn’t bring the heat and squeeze us up in close all night, not allowing us to move the ball the way we like.
Might be a scrappy game till one of us breaks it open.

I think the result tonight is huge for us. We win, we’re a game clear plus huge percentage. And then if any of the other 3-4 teams below us get rolled, it’s cements us right in to that too 2 spot. Massive game!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back