Unofficial Preview Dogs vs GWS - Canberra Oval [28/4 @ 7:50PM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrisDog

Premiership Player
Dec 13, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Not at all mate just think we aren't ready for them yet this year.

Confident we can match it later in the year but have doubts we can switch on tonight

Our form has been poor so not expected a sudden Change tonight but you never know. Still too many depth players in the team to compete with the big boys
Speaking of depth players - Sam Reid is getting a game for the plastics in the forward pocket. Now that reflects a lack of talented depth.

GWS remind me of St. Kilda a bit... superiority complex. They think they're bigger and more successful than what they are.
Jesus Christ this board comes up with some tripe.

I hate GWS as much as the next guy, but they are premiership favourites and have been very impressive this and last year. They made a prelim last year, and if they were up against a less determined side would have probably won a grand final last year. They are very good.

Oct 12, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Jesus Christ this board comes up with some tripe.

I hate GWS as much as the next guy, but they are premiership favourites and have been very impressive this and last year. They made a prelim last year, and if they were up against a less determined side would have probably won a grand final last year. They are very good.
They are still a bunch of tossers though :p

Edit - there is a swear filter now? wouldn't let me write w@nkers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back