Game Day Dogs vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Couldn't make it this week. Probably best I didn't go.
Don't think we were particularly terrible. Sydney just had the right game plan and the players that would have helped aren't available. If even just Naughton was playing we go closer to winning.
Hopefully we inject Dunkley, Maclean and Naughton in next week and smash whoever we're playing.

Think this is the first game all season that I’ve turned it off before the end. Painful viewing and I’d rather spend the last part of my Sunday doing something else.

Allowed Sydney to transfer the ball under no pressure with uncontested possessions all game. Gave away the corridor and didn’t defend the ground well at all. Only positive is our team will look vastly different when the serious stuff happens

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Predictable outcome with the forward line we had out there. We had more inside 50s but you can't fill your forward fifty with sh*t players when you play outnumbered ahead of the ball.

Problem for me is that we looked outnumbered all over the ground and at every contest too. How many short to medium kicks did we give up continually under no pressure?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back