Autopsy Dogs Want It More (74 - 44)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going to pretend this game never happened and watch last week on repeat.

Fyfe was great, tried his hardest and Serong was giving his all. His disposal is awesome sometimes, shames some of his teammates.

Mellollolbourne don't make finals (YAY!!) and we get a better pick than if we had won.

Plus it may convince them to move on from Colyer.

Two out of three ain't bad...

umps are an embarrassment, glad i dont have to watch our tacklers get shat on week in week out anymore, til next yr at least.

dogs deserved it, but not like that, shouldve been half that margin going on endeavour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Margin seems about right, was probably expecting to lose by a bit more, with Tabs and Walters out.

Carrying passengers like Freddy, Coyler and Henry (not calling him a spud, but clearly out of his depth and offers zilch pressure wise, which isn't acceptable), we were never going to get close unfortunately

Too many passengers. Lobb, Henry, Fredrick, Colyer, Mundy. No team can win when so many get so easily beaten.

On top of that, Cerra, Darcy, Aish, Acres (so both our wings) and Brayshaw were beaten in their roles.

It was only the feats of Fyfe, Serong, Ryan, Cox, Hughes and Duman that kept us competitive for so long.

It was a good year but we desperately need to find or build some toughness. We have too many soft and inconsistent players at this stage.

Reckon the titles a bit disingenuous, we were trying pretty hard but just weren’t good enough.

Promising season, but still much to improve if we want to play finals next year.
The midfield looks a level below compared to the best sides. Tucker will help and another preseason into Brayshaw Cerra and Serong. The quick handball game cuts us up again. Lobb needs therapy or something

"Dogs want it more" sums it up. I figure going into the game that it would be the case, but would have liked to see a bit more spirit. Still, I'm pleased with the better draft picks, that will prove useful.

We're a team that struggles to score and our two top scorers for the year weren't playing so the result was somewhat expected.

We had opportunities but same as all year our forward line connections/structures were poor.

The Lobb miss kick was disgusting and I really hope he gets an absolute bake from the coaches. His crazy step routine took him miles off line with the goal and surprise surprise he'd missed in that direction.

Darcy did well, Serong and Fyfe aswell.

Lots to take from the season and build upon.

Let’s not forget the names missing from the best 22; Sturt, Tucker, Hamling, Logue, Pearce, Young, Tabs, Walters

Melts were/are just silly when we are playing a team everything on the line.

Last edited:
If we don’t have a new forwards coach next year we may as well abandon all hope
I am not any forward coach could help. Our forward line lacks talent and our ball movement is very slow. Hopefully once We get a few key defenders back we will move the ball quicker.

Sturt, Taberner and Walters would help as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back