Toast Doig Medal 2020 - October 22nd

Remove this Banner Ad

Way to go, Lukey. Great things to come for this whole playing group. I got such a feeling of optimism, but also hunger, from everyone speaking today. These guys want it badly. That fire in the belly will take them places. Freaking bring on 2021!!!!!!

Congrats Lukey boy! 💪🏽💪🏽

How does the count back system work?

Also 🎺🎺 - that’s me tooting my own horn for all the times people bagged Ethan Hughes for being ‘not very good’ - and I said that he’d come well inside the top 10 in the Doig. Hard as nails and gets the job done week in week out. (Also have been saying he’s the toughest bloke on our list all year... then gets voted by his teammates. Yep, 🎺🎺🎺).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to Luke but can we pass the hat around for Pearce to get a haircut & a shave! That hairstyle has come a long way

View attachment 992280
why does someone always have to go there, he's a mid-20's yr old bloke with a personality who likes to show some individuality, it affects absolutely no one but himself so who cares how he wears his hair!

Excellent result for Ryan, what a year he had.
Darcy not top 10? Unlucky me thinks, had a good year and played most games. Otherwise it seems pretty fair outcome all round.

Congratulations to Luke but can we pass the hat around for Pearce to get a haircut & a shave! That hairstyle has come a long way

View attachment 992280
The hair has grown and upper body have grown at the same ratio, so let’s get around Russel Brand Big Moose 👍🏽

Ryan
Serong
Hughes
Conca

Doig :whitecheck:
Beacon :whitecheck:
MVP :whitecheck:
Clubman — would you believe I had AP as my second pick?

Surprised to see Cerra top Brayshaw, even more so that it was on countback, as I would've said that Andy had the more consistent season out of the two of them.

Edit: BTW, since when did they start calling the MVP the "trademark" award? Has it always been called that, and I just (understandably) blanked it out?

Congrats Lukey boy! 💪🏽💪🏽

How does the count back system work?

Also 🎺🎺 - that’s me tooting my own horn for all the times people bagged Ethan Hughes for being ‘not very good’ - and I said that he’d come well inside the top 10 in the Doig. Hard as nails and gets the job done week in week out. (Also have been saying he’s the toughest bloke on our list all year... then gets voted by his teammates. Yep, 🎺🎺🎺).
iirc count back was how many games they polled in, Cerra got 3rd as he polled in every game ahead of AB (polled in 16 I think), and Barra (14 I think they said)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back