Adam Cerra – 147
Luke Ryan – 140
Nat Fyfe – 130
Lachie Schultz – 118
Travis Colyer – 115
Sam Switkowski - 105

Travis Colyer sneaking in to 9th

Travis Colyer sneaking in to 9th

Amazing people want to write him off (best 22 threads etc) after the season he had tbh.

Deserved top ten finish.

Bailey Banfield did well to finish 5th

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lovely win for Darcy, definitely won't be his last

Tell you what, the vibe that all the players gave off, they know what they want and they're going to do whatever they can to do it, exciting times
Having the GF in Perth this year & all the build up really is a blessing in disguise for our club. If you don’t want to be part of that, then your not serious.

Wow shocked that Darcy pipped Mundy in the end

The coaches must not care if players play part games, they must still vote them to how they played during the game up until they were injured, which is fair enough

Would have liked Mundy to grab one more but who can be mad with Cheeky Boi, well deserved winner

Switta is a shock at 10 with so little games played, he has been so highly rated by both coaches now, just needs to get on the park!

Cez didn't get a speech for top 5 this year, guess it makes sense since he is leaving but usually 5th gets a speech

Fyfe did better than I thought for limited games (although part games get votes as established earlier)

Colyer rated higher than Aish for his role is interesting, we have a few defenders coming up and Clark is coming in, so maybe Aish and colyer get pushed out next year if Switta/Freddy (Colyer) and other defenders (Aish) stay fit.

Wow shocked that Darcy pipped Mundy in the end

The coaches must not care if players play part games, they must still vote them to how they played during the game up until they were injured, which is fair enough

Would have liked Mundy to grab one more but who can be mad with Cheeky Boi, well deserved winner

Switta is a shock at 10 with so little games played, he has been so highly rated by both coaches now, just needs to get on the park!

Cez didn't get a speech for top 5 this year, guess it makes sense since he is leaving but usually 5th gets a speech

Fyfe did better than I thought for limited games (although part games get votes as established earlier)

Colyer rated higher than Aish for his role is interesting, we have a few defenders coming up and Clark is coming in, so maybe Aish and colyer get pushed out next year if Switta/Freddy (Colyer) and other defenders (Aish) stay fit.

5th never usually gets a speech only happened last year bc there was a 3 way tie for 3rd

A votes per game ranking of the top 10 has him 4th
Putting aside my buddy tinted glasses, I honestly think he’s in our best 10 players - he just can’t stay fit.

He got a Brownlow vote vs GWS and I thought was pretty unlucky not to get another vote against the Eagles. He was also probably our best on ground vs the Saints on R23 until he wrecked his back/hip.

A walk up starter when he’s fit in my eyes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back