Banter Dom Sheed appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Richmond weren't the best team either year. They also got lucky to play an undeserved home grand final against Adelaide in 2017. When they has to play another MCG tenant in the preliminary final, they got shown up for the pretenders they are.

Good luck this weekend but I don't think it'll do you any good anyway. Richmond are a level or below West Coast. Possibly two levels this year given our list's improvement.
Why'd you have to ruin it?

Lol Richmond weren't the best team either year. They also got lucky to play an undeserved home grand final against Adelaide in 2017. When they has to play another MCG tenant in the preliminary final, they got shown up for the pretenders they are.

Good luck this weekend but I don't think it'll do you any good anyway. Richmond are a level or below West Coast. Possibly two levels this year given our list's improvement.

well thats the end of that, it was good while it lasted.

time to start asking which players face Gaffs gunna break this year?

winner-of-the-buzz-killington-award-randball-16278880.png

Your supporters will be here whinging about free kicks and umpiring on Sunday. Or maybe your players suddenly have 'gastro' again lol
Always one in the crowd.

Why?

We haven't played a home game in almost 55 years to the day.

MCG = Wembley. A truly neutral venue.

Every interstate flag is tainted by their significant home ground advantage. Likewise, Hawthorn (via Tas) and Geelong. Look at the recent lack of success of the other MCG co-tenants. Makes our achievements in recent years all the more remarkable tbh.

P.S when Perth/Adelaide/Brisbane/Geelong have enough people, money and committed fans to justify a 100,000+ seat stadium, and the agreement between the AFL and the MCC has expired, then we can revisit the topic of where the grand final is played. Until then, suck it up :kissingheart:

We haven't played a home game in almost 55 years to the day.

MCG = Wembley. A truly neutral venue.

Every interstate flag is tainted by their significant home ground advantage. Likewise, Hawthorn (via Tas) and Geelong. Look at the recent lack of success of the other MCG co-tenants. Makes our achievements in recent years all the more remarkable tbh.

P.S when Perth/Adelaide/Brisbane/Geelong have enough people, money and committed fans to justify a 100,000+ seat stadium, and the agreement between the AFL and the MCC has expired, then we can revisit the topic of where the grand final is played. Until then, suck it up :kissingheart:
Loled at 'suck it up'. We have and we've still been one of the most successful clubs in the modern era.

Richmond's most successful dynasty in the AFL era is a fluke premiership + a preliminary final lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loled at 'suck it up'. We have and we've still been one of the most successful clubs in the modern era.

Richmond's most successful dynasty in the AFL era is a fluke premiership + a preliminary final lol

Ok, it's clear to me you're just the village idiot. Fluke premiership teams dont usually finish the following regular season in 1st place or make it to another prelim. If anything you should be thanking us for losing to Collingwood because if there is any side you want to play in a Grand Final throughout history it's them.

We know your just fishing but try and put some effort into your trolling seriously.

You're welcome.

So seeing as Adelaide were allowed to bring their own SA-based umpire to Perth last week, you boys wont mind if we bring a few of our own over, yeah? Cant have any of that "noise of affirmation" the AFL tuts about.

So seeing as Adelaide were allowed to bring their own SA-based umpire to Perth last week, you boys wont mind if we bring a few of our own over, yeah? Cant have any of that "noise of affirmation" the AFL tuts about.

We only get to play our home games on an AFL neutral ground so we never get a free ride from the umpires like your boys usually do.

Our free kick differential of the past 3 years just proves my point.

You have nothing to worry about.

West Coast's 25 frees to Richmond's 12 this weekend.

That time Jack kicked 10 shnags against your mob was fun. Who played on him that day? Hope he's still around..

History chats are fun...

Let's get 70,000 mad Tigers there and when Dusty is penalised for trying a quadruple don't argue, a bounce while being tackled and spiraling a pass a la Tom Brady, we all howl in protest like our feral hole-digging friends from East South Africa.

Richmond by 12 free kicks and 54 points, hands and heels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back