Banter Dom Sheed appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

captain blood 17

1980 πŸ† 2017 πŸ† 2019 πŸ†
Dec 9, 2006
#rentfree in Cats and Magpie supporters heads.
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa Traralgon Football Club
Lol Richmond weren't the best team either year. They also got lucky to play an undeserved home grand final against Adelaide in 2017. When they has to play another MCG tenant in the preliminary final, they got shown up for the pretenders they are.

Good luck this weekend but I don't think it'll do you any good anyway. Richmond are a level or below West Coast. Possibly two levels this year given our list's improvement.
******* hello mood killer. Geez.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bzparkes

Brownlow Medallist
May 2, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Sheed can count himself very very lucky the umpire didn't pay a free kick................................................................

to Willie Rioli after Maynard got him front on and too high.

Just can't banter or hate on the eagles because every single tiger ( fans and players ) thank them for what they did last year.
Thank god we weren’t the only ones to notice this.

captain blood 17

1980 πŸ† 2017 πŸ† 2019 πŸ†
Dec 9, 2006
#rentfree in Cats and Magpie supporters heads.
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa Traralgon Football Club
Loled at 'suck it up'. We have and we've still been one of the most successful clubs in the modern era.

Richmond's most successful dynasty in the AFL era is a fluke premiership + a preliminary final lol
We’re gonna knock you campaigners out like the day Vick β€œJesus” killed bambi and Choomby the fat w***er cried like a bitch.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Big Unit 30

🐯⏰πŸ₯‡πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
May 3, 2015
Playboy Mansion
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cubs Blackhawks Fulham Ivanhoe FC
Your supporters will be here whinging about free kicks and umpiring on Sunday. Or maybe your players suddenly have 'gastro' again lol
You’re the illegitimate child of parents that follow Geelong and Adelaide aren’t you sweetie?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kranky al

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 30, 2009
Greenough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth www.pixelpac.com.au
I’m surprised you even stop watching the last 2 minutes of that game. If that were Richmond I’m pretty sure I’d have worn out the DVD in the first week replaying those last two minutes. :D
Ive watch the whole thing at least 20 times - the last quarter and last five minutes im into the hundreds

muzhogg

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Dont forget the runner blocking for yeo

And maynards stupid looking head complaining to the ump when our lord and saviour dom had taken the mark.

View attachment 726041
I always wished the AFL had come out and said they got the Maynard decision wrong and Rioli was guilty of a block.

The outpouring of Colololololiwobbles outrage over Dom Sheed's goal would have been even greater.

Would be like putting salt on chips -- makes them much tastier.

Oprah From Tigerland

πŸ†πŸ™‹πŸΎβ€β™€οΈπŸ†
May 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
At times when I feeling down there is nothing like a pick me up as watching that Dom Sheed goal.....frame by frame.....so I can try and pick the exact moment the big headed flogpies plastic hearts break. Reading the agony and pain on that ugly crowds face.....just so much joy.

I thank you Eagles.
3672234A-6778-44F7-A2F4-C33001C33965.gif

141D3CC2-BBCD-40A3-B3A6-7E4FC1ABD79F.gif

kranky al

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 30, 2009
Greenough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth www.pixelpac.com.au
Here's a fun Dom Sheed fact...

Recruited to the Eagles with pick 11 in the 2013 AFL draft.

With pick 10, Collingwood picked Nathan Freeman -- who never played a game for them.

Ha ha!!!

(Freeman had a pretty hard time of it due to injury, so at a personal level a pretty sad story. But still...)
You want a funner fact?

Gather round tiges this ones a ripper.

West coast had pick 6 in that draft.

We already knew who we wanted in that draft and knew noone else wanted or had shown any interest in him.

We swapped pick 6 with collingwood for pick 11 and pick 38 or 39 (thereabouts)

And got ............ drumroll please ....... DOM SHEED

Coach_Required

Premiership Player
Feb 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Sydney City Roosters
You want a funner fact?

Gather round tiges this ones a ripper.

West coast had pick 6 in that draft.

We already knew who we wanted in that draft and knew noone else wanted or had shown any interest in him.

We swapped pick 6 with collingwood for pick 11 and pick 38 or 39 (thereabouts)

And got ............ drumroll please ....... DOM SHEED
We don't like to discuss the 2013 draft around here ... not only did you get Dom Sheed at 11, we then took Ben Lennon at 12, while Patrick Cripps went at 13.

:cry:

JAKLAUGHING

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Nov 20, 2008
Tokyo
AFL Club
Richmond
The Dom Sheed drink...a cooling drink for a hot environment! Recipes plz...

Darkest Rum in a cold frosted glass with rimmed white sugar, ice cubes and a fresh sprig of mint!
huzzah.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom