Banter Dom Sheed appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pronunciation: /ˈbantə /
NOUN
[MASS NOUN]

• The playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks:there was much good-natured banter
The rules to keep in mind in this thread:
- Read the definition of banter above, do not cross that line
- If you post in here, prepare to defend yourself, don't cry mod if you don't like your response
- The mods will not get involved unless you cross the line (Eagles or Richmond supporter)
- What is said in the banter thread stays in the banter thread, you will cop infractions if you take quotes elsewhere
- The thread will be closed once the game begins, the purpose is enjoy the lead up to the game
- Images and gifs are allowed but don't overdo it
- Have some fun, the more outlandish claims the better :)

Let the banter begin!!

this was a tough week for me.

I feel like both our clubs have a lot of respect for each other as can be seen in preview threads.

we both know we are good sides about to go head to head.

Eagles haven't really done anything wrong in recent times either.

however what they did do was righted our wrong when we lost the Prelim, so for that I feel the appropriate theme is a Dom Sheed appreciation thread.

This might not be the best of banter thread titles but it still gives me a good feeling.

Got nothing other than, Dom Sheed is awesome!

I was watching the Grand Final with my brother-in-law, a Collingwood supporter and I had an absolutely humongous grin on my face after Sheed kicked that goal.

Highlight of 2018 for me! :D

Yeah look. We've got the largest membership … and stuff.

Good on you last year, defeating the evil empire (autocorrect gave me a choice between defeating and defecating - hard to choose really)

Crap banter thread so far, but good memories.
;)

It feels that this is the ideal time and place for us to finally come clean on something - Tyrone Vickery was a secret agent sent back in time to ensure a future Richmond back-to-back premiership. His only instruction was to “TAKE OUT THAT MASSIVE **** COX”. Unfortunately, big Ty got his wires a bit crossed... #wearesorry #tywascoxfused

Sheed can count himself very very lucky the umpire didn't pay a free kick................................................................

to Willie Rioli after Maynard got him front on and too high.

Just can't banter or hate on the eagles because every single tiger ( fans and players ) thank them for what they did last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you not read the title? It says apprec.... ah fu** it, I'm on the Richmond board, aren't I? :p
hey i sign that petition that the collingwood fans started after the gf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back