Banter Dom Sheed appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Richmond weren't the best team either year. They also got lucky to play an undeserved home grand final against Adelaide in 2017. When they has to play another MCG tenant in the preliminary final, they got shown up for the pretenders they are.

Good luck this weekend but I don't think it'll do you any good anyway. Richmond are a level or below West Coast. Possibly two levels this year given our list's improvement.

You had to go ahead and ruin the love didnt you?

Lol Richmond weren't the best team either year. They also got lucky to play an undeserved home grand final against Adelaide in 2017. When they has to play another MCG tenant in the preliminary final, they got shown up for the pretenders they are.

Good luck this weekend but I don't think it'll do you any good anyway. Richmond are a level or below West Coast. Possibly two levels this year given our list's improvement.

Read the room bro... This was a Weagles-Tigers lovefest until you barged in and pissed in our collective Cheerios! 😇

We did happen too win the most games in 2017 .
So that's probably a fair guide that we might have been the best team that year .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Your supporters will be here whinging about free kicks and umpiring on Sunday. Or maybe your players suddenly have 'gastro' again lol
You know that person at a party who butts into conversations thinking he is king s**t and then by the end of the night is in the corner talking to his beer.....

That's you.

Your supporters will be here whinging about free kicks and umpiring on Sunday. Or maybe your players suddenly have 'gastro' again lol

Did you like it when Mickey O got in your face?

3c645d1515267b2a22460bbe3084e66baadc9844

Image result for jonah hill gif no

there's a difference between banter and being an unfunny knob, you good sir are at the david koch end of the scale

ps that's the knob end

pps knob

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone clearly doesn't like Dom Sheed

If Dom Sheed does this to Richmond on Grandfinal day.. what will this thread dissolve into?

You must be a Dockers fan.

Coming here and trying to draw attention away from our hero, Dom Sheed!

You ******* *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back