Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzhogg

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Loled at 'suck it up'. We have and we've still been one of the most successful clubs in the modern era.

Richmond's most successful dynasty in the AFL era is a fluke premiership + a preliminary final lol

This is true, West Coast recruited Dom Sheed making them, by definition, the most successful club of the modern era.

How many Dom Sheeds do the Tigers have?

I'll tell ya...

None.

We have none.

It's very sad...

I'm off to write a letter to the club and demand we either recruit a Dom Sheed or sack our list manager!

muzhogg

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Just found this thread. Can you all go back to telling us how good Dom Sheed is? I really liked that part. (Then I reached post #50).

How good is Dom Sheed?

Nobody can TRULY say how good Dom Sheed is, but if I had to try I'd say Dom Sheed is this good...

muzhogg

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Lol Richmond weren't the best team either year. They also got lucky to play an undeserved home grand final against Adelaide in 2017. When they has to play another MCG tenant in the preliminary final, they got shown up for the pretenders they are.

Good luck this weekend but I don't think it'll do you any good anyway. Richmond are a level or below West Coast. Possibly two levels this year given our list's improvement.

Just reported this post for not appreciating Dom Sheed!

Maybenextyear

Premiership Player
May 21, 2008
Essendon Rehab Centre
AFL Club
Richmond
At times when I feeling down there is nothing like a pick me up as watching that Dom Sheed goal.....frame by frame.....so I can try and pick the exact moment the big headed flogpies plastic hearts break. Reading the agony and pain on that ugly crowds face.....just so much joy.

I thank you Eagles.

muzhogg

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
At times when I feeling down there is nothing like a pick me up as watching that Dom Sheed goal.....frame by frame.....so I can try and pick the exact moment the big headed flogpies plastic hearts break. Reading the agony and pain on that ugly crowds face.....just so much joy.

I thank you Eagles.

If you listen carefully at that exact moment you can hear a tiny "tink" -- like the sound of a wine glass breaking.

Such a beautiful sound!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
this was a tough week for me.

I feel like both our clubs have a lot of respect for each other as can be seen in preview threads.

we both know we are good sides about to go head to head.

Eagles haven't really done anything wrong in recent times either.

however what they did do was righted our wrong when we lost the Prelim, so for that I feel the appropriate theme is a Dom Sheed appreciation thread.

This might not be the best of banter thread titles but it still gives me a good feeling.

Glad you admitted your wrong , s**t thread title.

BruceTempany14

Calling out Geelong supporters
Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
I swear big Tyrone was only reacting to a Cox cheapsot . Conveniently gets overlooked by the virtuous WCE supporters and media mafia .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Not sure what the bigger highlight was GF day. Don Sheedy’s kick or this:

41c38183f7a3be1bd47153cb351b89ff.jpg
Dont forget the runner blocking for yeo

And maynards stupid looking head complaining to the ump when our lord and saviour dom had taken the mark.

FD76F88D-23B1-44A6-941E-BB8A57DD162D.jpeg

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
So seeing as Adelaide were allowed to bring their own SA-based umpire to Perth last week, you boys wont mind if we bring a few of our own over, yeah? Cant have any of that "noise of affirmation" the AFL tuts about.
You leave Dean Margetts in WA where he belongs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back