Banter Dom Sheed appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Richmond weren't the best team either year. They also got lucky to play an undeserved home grand final against Adelaide in 2017. When they has to play another MCG tenant in the preliminary final, they got shown up for the pretenders they are.

Good luck this weekend but I don't think it'll do you any good anyway. Richmond are a level or below West Coast. Possibly two levels this year given our list's improvement.

******* hello mood killer. Geez.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Sheed can count himself very very lucky the umpire didn't pay a free kick................................................................

to Willie Rioli after Maynard got him front on and too high.

Just can't banter or hate on the eagles because every single tiger ( fans and players ) thank them for what they did last year.
Thank god we weren’t the only ones to notice this.

It's been said before but you gotta give mad props to that one classy Boganwood supporter who was giving Sheed hell as he lined up and ran into kick, then gave him a rueful little thumbs up afterwards. Classy AF.
1/85000 pies supporters are ok

Loled at 'suck it up'. We have and we've still been one of the most successful clubs in the modern era.

Richmond's most successful dynasty in the AFL era is a fluke premiership + a preliminary final lol

We’re gonna knock you campaigners out like the day Vick “Jesus” killed bambi and Choomby the fat w***er cried like a bitch.

8236fe74ce871791415a8e5f1c1dc35e.jpg

f2cd31afc4587a82b2954beab3d7912e.jpg

Now that that unpleasantness is behind us, let’s all appreciate some of Doms finest work.

cc51aed64ad3a39db22eac7d4b9b0262.jpg

9e57ccb84a991232e0de2c47e50f6cff.jpg

71484885a796f31ea9c97796d6642afb.jpg

I love you Dom.

Your supporters will be here whinging about free kicks and umpiring on Sunday. Or maybe your players suddenly have 'gastro' again lol
You’re the illegitimate child of parents that follow Geelong and Adelaide aren’t you sweetie?

This thread has inspired me to watch the last quarter again

Spoiler: eddie is anguished.

Its nice to watch
I’m surprised you even stop watching the last 2 minutes of that game. If that were Richmond I’m pretty sure I’d have worn out the DVD in the first week replaying those last two minutes. :D

I’m surprised you even stop watching the last 2 minutes of that game. If that were Richmond I’m pretty sure I’d have worn out the DVD in the first week replaying those last two minutes. :D
Ive watch the whole thing at least 20 times - the last quarter and last five minutes im into the hundreds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, i have been thinking about Dom Sheed and this thread overnight. I don’t think we have appreciated him enough. We can do better. Lift people. Lift.

Dont forget the runner blocking for yeo

And maynards stupid looking head complaining to the ump when our lord and saviour dom had taken the mark.

View attachment 726041

I always wished the AFL had come out and said they got the Maynard decision wrong and Rioli was guilty of a block.

The outpouring of Colololololiwobbles outrage over Dom Sheed's goal would have been even greater.

Would be like putting salt on chips -- makes them much tastier.

Here's a fun Dom Sheed fact...

Recruited to the Eagles with pick 11 in the 2013 AFL draft.

With pick 10, Collingwood picked Nathan Freeman -- who never played a game for them.

Ha ha!!!

(Freeman had a pretty hard time of it due to injury, so at a personal level a pretty sad story. But still...)

At times when I feeling down there is nothing like a pick me up as watching that Dom Sheed goal.....frame by frame.....so I can try and pick the exact moment the big headed flogpies plastic hearts break. Reading the agony and pain on that ugly crowds face.....just so much joy.

I thank you Eagles.

3672234A-6778-44F7-A2F4-C33001C33965.gif

141D3CC2-BBCD-40A3-B3A6-7E4FC1ABD79F.gif

Here's a fun Dom Sheed fact...

Recruited to the Eagles with pick 11 in the 2013 AFL draft.

With pick 10, Collingwood picked Nathan Freeman -- who never played a game for them.

Ha ha!!!

(Freeman had a pretty hard time of it due to injury, so at a personal level a pretty sad story. But still...)
You want a funner fact?

Gather round tiges this ones a ripper.

West coast had pick 6 in that draft.

We already knew who we wanted in that draft and knew noone else wanted or had shown any interest in him.

We swapped pick 6 with collingwood for pick 11 and pick 38 or 39 (thereabouts)

And got ............ drumroll please ....... DOM SHEED

You want a funner fact?

Gather round tiges this ones a ripper.

West coast had pick 6 in that draft.

We already knew who we wanted in that draft and knew noone else wanted or had shown any interest in him.

We swapped pick 6 with collingwood for pick 11 and pick 38 or 39 (thereabouts)

And got ............ drumroll please ....... DOM SHEED

We don't like to discuss the 2013 draft around here ... not only did you get Dom Sheed at 11, we then took Ben Lennon at 12, while Patrick Cripps went at 13.

:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back